[Poll] Women of Smallville

supergirl gets my vote:

lauravandervoortbignp0.jpg

supergirl gets my vote:

lauravandervoortbignp0.jpg

I'm glad someone finally posted a pic of her, saved me the search time.

She's easily my favorite fuckette on the show.

The only other thing I'll add is that every person on this show is always well built, lean, toned. Every single one of them, no one is even remotely overweight, the guys are all ripped (And subsequently always shaved), the girls always have nice tits and tight abs.

And I'm not just talking about the main characters, even the extras are like that.

I'm glad someone finally posted a pic of her, saved me the search time.

She's easily my favorite fuckette on the show.

The only other thing I'll add is that every person on this show is always well built, lean, toned. Every single one of them, no one is even remotely overweight, the guys are all ripped (And subsequently always shaved), the girls always have nice tits and tight abs.

And I'm not just talking about the main characters, even the extras are like that.

You make that sound like a bad thing?

ed07.jpg

ed08.jpg

ed09.jpg

I don't watch smalls, but I remember the one episode when lana supposedly had a almost naked shot with pool action, that really wasn't her. It was just body shots of waist and lower haha. Think it was posted here at tw actually.

Lana looks like she's got the Shannon Doherty eye in those pics. I still think she's by fucking far the hottest, but most of the pics of her in this thread suck.

erica durance is probably the best looking/most attractive, but i'm a sucker for kristen kreuk so i'd probably take her home with me, given a choice between the two...

certainly wouldn't kick erica durance out of bed, though.

bottom line: i'd pound lois but end up dating lana

Chloe reminds me of one of my ex-gfs. Even the facial expressions and way she acts on the show.

So while she's cute - that totally turns me off.

Back