[POLL] Will you take the VAX to save your JOB?

Will you take the jab to keep your job?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jim Beam

Veteran XV
Across the nation, many governors are requiring medical employees to take the covid19 vaccines to work. Many employers are requiring employees to get the covid19 vaccines.

We know they are ineffective. We know they make people sick. Yet, the government keeps demanding the workforce, then children, get the vaccine.

I will never take the covid19 vaccine. I will never allow my family to take the vaccine.

A friend is out of a job tomorrow, because he will not take the jab. Fortunately, he was able to get a contracting gig. So, he can do the same job at the hospital (unvaccinated) as a contractor. But, he was dismissed as an employee for not taking the shot. More money now, too.

I don't expect hospitals to survive this.

On Friday Premier Daniel Andrews announced a Covid-19 vaccine mandate for all Victorian authorised workers, while the construction sector will reopen with safeguards.

A million Victorians have two weeks to get their first Covid-19 vaccination to keep working on site, as the state's construction industry prepares to reopen with strict safeguards.

Premier Daniel Andrews says all Melbourne and regional Victoria residents on the state's authorised worker list must have a first dose by October 15 and a second by November 26.

Any worker that has a work permit that allows you to work out of your home is now required to have a vaccine jab, no jab no more permit, no job.
(this is a massive list, hundreds of different jobs. Basically everyone except office/IT workers)

We are already at 80% vaxx anyway, totally voluntary and it will go higher, it has been limited by availability not people's reluctance.

But hey, we're the government, lets be assholes about it, because we think we can just act like Nazis.

I'm really looking forward to the shitstorm this will cause.

It won't cause a shit storm. People will comply because they have to. And nothing will happen.

i had to do an “online attestation” to confirm i was vaccinated by oct 1.

my entire division is still working from home 100%

consequences for not signing were unclear. I assume they haven’t decided.

The gf is in nursing program and she has to be vaxed by january when she would start a work assignment. shes planning to wait until dec to decide but thinks she’ll do it.

YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO BE RETARDED AS FUCK!

RETARDS OF THE WORLD UNITE!!!1!!111!ONE

(they're not)
E_8GaBoWYAMIDNT

no im showing that we just need to get 142% of people quadruple vaxed before we can slow the spread.

It won't cause a shit storm. People will comply because they have to. And nothing will happen.

I doubt it will come with the violence we saw last week but there will be some protests and I think they will get bigger numbers, this affects hundreds of different industries, it's basically a vaccine mandate for all workers

It will be interesting because it includes uber and other food delivery drivers.
Most are from culturally diverse backgrounds and are the least vaccinated group in town

so no more dominoes for you

that's the good part, this time it includes the police and they don't like it, many cops have said they don't want the jab :ftard:

so will be interesting to see who blinks first, sack the cops, nurses, politicians etc. or just admit that this is a stupid idea and just let people do what they want with their own health

Back