[POLL] Will the Presidential Election be decided Nov. 6?

Presidential Election: Blow-out, or too close to call?

• Blow-out

Votes: 39 59.1%
  • Too close

Votes: 27 40.9%

• Total voters

Jim Beam

Veteran XV
Will the election be so close that recounts will be required? Or will it be a blow-out? This is not a poll on the winning candidiate. Will we know the result by Wednesday morning? Or will we wait weeks?

Obama will get over 300 electoral votes.

This is such a weird election. I am confident that Romney will get over 300 electoral votes. Democrats are equally confident Obama will get over 300 electoral votes. Obama supporters are using Nate Silver as their guide. Republicans are using voter turn-out in 2010 as a guide. I think Romney wins by a blow-out.

This is such a weird election. I am confident that Romney will get over 300 electoral votes. Democrats are equally confident Obama will get over 300 electoral votes. Obama supporters are using Nate Silver as their guide. Republicans are using voter turn-out in 2010 as a guide. I think Romney wins by a blow-out.

If Romney wins, I'll watch 2 Fox News shows, of your choosing, daily for a month.

If Obama wins, you have to watch MSNBC's Rachel Maddow and Lawrence O'Donnell shows every day for a month.

In the last 30 years, the incumbent has only lost once, and that was due to Ross Perot splitting conservatives enough for Clinton to get elected.

Obama will win, because in the end, he hasn't done a bad enough job to lose the seat.

If Romney wins, I'll watch 2 Fox News shows, of your choosing, daily for a month.

If Obama wins, you have to watch MSNBC's Rachel Maddow and Lawrence O'Donnell shows every day for a month.

Tigran, I hardly watch FoxNews. I think Morning Joe is the best political morning show, so I watch that. I watch O'Reilly mostly in clips if Dennis Miller is on. I like Redeye, so that is the show I watch consistently on Fox - that's not even news, that is comedy. O'Donnell is unwatchable. Maddow can be insightful every so often, but she is no better than O'Reilly. She seems more smug than O'Reilly tbh.

Tigran, I hardly watch FoxNews. I think Morning Joe is the best political morning show, so I watch that. I watch O'Reilly mostly in clips if Dennis Miller is on. I like Redeye, so that is the show I watch consistently on Fox - that's not even news, that is comedy. O'Donnell is unwatchable. Maddow can be insightful every so often, but she is no better than O'Reilly. She seems more smug than O'Reilly tbh.

Well, one of us is getting bad information and is living in an alternate reality.

I guess we'll know tomorrow who's been living in a fantasy world.

We're all getting the same information. It's your bullshit filter that is either working or it isn't.

NGFM for example, all of this energy is diverted into his assumption generator, so his bullshit filter, gullibility mitigater, and foresight enhancer are all at approximately 5% capacity.

What I'm saying is it was aliens.

Well, one of us is getting bad information and is living in an alternate reality.

I guess we'll know tomorrow who's been living in a fantasy world.

That is the most interesting thing about this election. We completely believe our side is going to win. Half of us are going to be disappointed and possibly angry. I cannot call it. I think it is a Romney blow-out, or an Obama slim win. But, I cannot possibly tell you which one it will be. I hope for the former, but I am prepared for the latter.

using voter turnout numbers for 2010 is a very bad idea. at least in my city, people just don't really care unless its a presidential election

Its funny how Republicans say things like this:
Democrats are equally confident Obama will get over 300 electoral votes. Obama supporters are using Nate Silver as their guide.

Like its as ridiculous to use facts and numbers to make predictions about the future when the same folks are using the mother fucking bible to guide and predict theirs

Back