[Poll] Second date tonight, recovering from cold, what do?

What do?

• Total voters

Thresh

Contributor
Veteran XX
I was babysitting some kids last week and got a little bit of a cold. Now it seems like a sinus infection because I'm blowing green snot out of my nose in the morning. Mild case of sniffles through the day. Getting some phlegm when I cough too.

I'm thinking I want to go, but I don't want her to be grossed out if I have a cough or sniffles.

Do I make the hard decision and just call off the date?
Do I just take some drugs to mask the symptoms and hope for the best?

everybody gets sick or has sinus infections every once in a while. if she's freaked out by it, she's not the type you want to be with anyway.

go on the date and stop being a huge vagina beta worrying about what she thinks about your sneezing/sniffles, for fucks sake.

but only if it's not contagious. if it's contagious, well then fuck no call it off.

everybody gets sick or has sinus infections every once in a while. if she's freaked out by it, she's not the type you want to be with anyway.

go on the date and stop being a huge vagina beta worrying about what she thinks about your sneezing/sniffles, for fucks sake.

but only if it's not contagious. if it's contagious, well then fuck no call it off.

I'm pretty sure I'm past the contagious point. It's been more than 5 days since I started feeling ill. I shall consult the Google.

If you don't go she will wonder if you have other stuff going on and she will be more interested in you.

Or you could show up sniffling and sneezing and shitting snot out of your face all night.

Pretty easy decision.

warbuddha is also right

she'll be like "wat.. omg" if you say "so, i have stuff... can we go next week instead? ;)"

don't forget the ;)

If you don't go she will wonder if you have other stuff going on and she will be more interested in you.

Or you could show up sniffling and sneezing and shitting snot out of your face all night.

Pretty easy decision.

or just tell the bitch you are sick. Netflix and chill or reschedule to next week. If shes too much of a rollercoaster to accept that, then fuck her.

or just tell the bitch you are sick. Netflix and chill or reschedule to next week. If shes too much of a rollercoaster to accept that, then fuck her.

this

if you think you are going to be a snot faucet all night, then just call her and tell her you're still recovering and reschedule it. it's not rocket science.

Back