Poll: Saddam or current Iraqi Situation

Varnish

Veteran XV
Knowing what we know now.

Would you rather:

A) saddam be back in power and conditions as they were pre-invasion with inspectors trying to find stuff, uncertainty of WMD & terrorist links, sanctions killing the iraqi people, etc etc.

B) where we're at now with 1000+ dead americans and counting, thousands of civilian deaths, 120 billion+ & counting of our money rebuilding a country, battling an unending insurgency, etc etc.

I go A.

i would rather have saddam hussein in power over there than have john kerry in power over here.

B

All the wishful thinking and hindsight and imagination in the world won't give us situation A. Discussing it in this context is pretty retarded.

sitcom or not we all know youd be whoring pics of you and saddam 'partying together' on the internet neavis

BeavisNuke said:
i might let saddam come live at my house

i think it would be a great sitcom
Who needs Saddam? I bet your life is entertaining enough as it is!

nolt said:
sitcom or not we all know youd be whoring pics of you and saddam 'partying together' on the internet neavis
did you see saddam in court? he cleaned up pretty well

I could get him laid.

Data said:
B

All the wishful thinking and hindsight and imagination in the world won't give us situation A. Discussing it in this context is pretty retarded.

I think its a reasonable test as to the judgement of the President's actions.

Code4 said:
what the fuck happened to the fondling monkey in nolt's sig?

eventually im gonna have this bitch gettin groped by the chimp but i need to warm her up first

Back