[Poll] Pondering another TW Shirt Drive... U GON BUY!?!

Would you be willing to purchase a TW Shirt for $25.00?

• Total voters

zalientek

Veteran XV
Thinking about having another TW Shirt Drive.

If shirts were similar to the ones Data made, and $25.00 a piece, would you be interested in purchasing one for the good of this dark crevasse of degenerates?

...I know I could use a fresh snowblind shirt...

It's always a great thing when a username that no one recognizes pops up to promote a t-shirt sale. Nothing fishy with that. Nothing at all.

tribalwar.com is a white friendly website making many of those lists that list such things

if you actually wear a shirt associating u with tribes one the game and tribalwar.com u r obvious racist and nazi

gg

tribalwar.com is a white friendly website making many of those lists that list such things

if you actually wear a shirt associating u with tribes one the game and tribalwar.com u r obvious racist and nazi

gg

Well in that case I'll take 3 ggs

I don't want to be known for wearing the same shirt that one of you is wearing in the mugshot when you get arrested for burning down a black church or some shit.

Are there even enough people around to merit a shirt drive? It takes days for a thread to drop off the first page.

for less $ i can go to one of like 12 DIY t-shirt places here and have it printed up in like 5 minutes

but thanks for the offer

Back