[Politics] Bush will get reelected--It's in the stars...

Triston

Contributor
Veteran X
'Harrison will win next year to be the Great Chief….... He will die in his office….. I who caused the Sun to darken and Red Men to give up firewater tell you Harrison will die. And after him, every Great Chief chosen every 20 years thereafter will die. And when each one dies, let everyone remember the death of our people."

Well, the red man hasn't given up the firewater.

hell yeah

revenge for manifest destiny

wait.. the Sioux also believed in a religion where if they wore certain clothes, they'd stop bullets. Long story short, that religion turned out to be incorrect on it's predictions.

/me puts on his folksy ol' philosopher's hat:

She-yit. We tried to exterminate the red man. Once. On the other hand, their 'gift' of tobacco just keeps on feeding folks into the ground. Year after year.

Personally, I believe the whole Bush administration is a secret* plot by the elder gods, headed here on Earth by John Ashcroft** to open a hellgate***.

If Bush is re-elected, I expect to see Ashcroft operating him like an anal hand puppet just before the nukes go off over Orlando.***

------------------------------------------------------------

*Maybe bad guys' plans would work if they went the open source route. You know like create an open source plot that everyone could read and contribute to. Naw, then they'd need an anti-Linus to head the whole thing. Wait. Come to think of it, Bill G. would work.

**I mean come on. Just say the name slowly: John.... Ashcroft. That is so fake and evil sounding. You just gotta know after the clock strikes midnight [strike]he[/strike] it undergoes a loathsome transformation and soon afterwards a tentacled horror is crawls the streets conducting anal 'wire taps' on democrats, Naderites and other perverts.

**They've got a timeshare by the beach in Bocca that they haven't been able to use for the last few millenia.

Last edited:
Rancher Dan said:
Personally, I believe the whole Bush administration is a secret* plot by the elder gods, headed here on Earth by John Ashcroft** to open a hellgate***.

If Bush is re-elected, I expect to see Ashcroft operating him like an anal hand puppet just before the nukes go off over Orlando.***

------------------------------------------------------------

*Maybe bad guys' plans would work if they went the open source route. You know like create an open source plot that everyone could read and contribute to. Naw, then they'd need an anti-Linus to head the whole thing. Wait. Come to think of it, Bill G. would work.

**I mean come on. Just say the name slowly: John.... Ashcroft. That is so fake and evil sounding. You just gotta know after the clock strikes midnight [strike]he[/strike] it undergoes a loathsome transformation and soon afterwards a tentacled horror is crawls the streets conducting anal 'wire taps' on democrats, Naderites and other perverts.

**They've got a timeshare by the beach in Bocca that they haven't been able to use for the last few millenia.

You think it's coincidence that Doom 3 came out now?
:D

O.T. I know, but I'll never forget Triston driving APCs full of newbies off the map on Scarabrae (T1) for hours and leaving them there. :rofl:

Summer '99 fun for all!

PopCorn said:
O.T. I know, but I'll never forget Triston driving APCs full of newbies off the map on Scarabrae (T1) for hours and leaving them there. :rofl:

Summer '99 fun for all!

OMG. Scarabrae. One time I needed a scout. Really really badly. But blocking the pad was an APC full of fatties all screaming about needing a pilot.

I really wanted that scout, so I hopped in the APC, drove it forward and as it sloooooowly tiped over and fell off the ledge I ejected and jetted back the the inventory station. But first, I took a moment to watch the driverless APC falling that long long way to the ground.

kekekekekekekekekekekekekeke.

Back