plz submit this weeks ngfm quotes

xYT0CYm.png

shrink head 10% more

I opened the video in another window and gave it a thumbs down.

xYT0CYm.png

The thing is, they're talking about education at a University level. The blacks can make their own university if they want, then see what kind of job they get in the real world. There's already black history month in the USA which no one gives a shit about.

guys if i stop posting forever it's because i died from some kind of seizure while laughing @shitngfmsays

Last edited:
WP.

I don't fly Airbus jets if possible, only Boeing. I'm going to speculate and say it was the speed sensor, which has caused previous crashes. Supposedly, the pilot made a distress call at 6k feet. The jet issued an emergency "7700" squawk at 38k feet 35 minutes into the flight.
Robert.

You need to shut the fuck up now and again.
I completely expected this. Most will say to wait for the investigation. The problem is, we don't get the answer for months, and it pisses me off. The same thing happens with roller coaster accidents, people telling everyone to shut up and wait.
Could the Co-Pilot have gone rouge and started chanting Allah Akbar?

Last edited:
Are they renting a car? If so, tell them to use Google Maps and the Avoid Tolls option. Otherwise, they'll have to accept the toll plan, which is a rip off. Traffic is horrible in Austin. I have no desire to go back.

That's not me up there I hope you know.

The plane that crashed was an older Airbus A380. However, they said everything was good. 17 students on board.

WSP - Wasted Student Pussy.

It's kinda like letting them comment here, but our responses would not go back there. Sounds like a Dr. Suess rhyme.

I never understood how to navigate their board system, and I'm sure they'd ban me if I signed up. Reminds me of SA. It would only benefit TW if their members signed up over here.
I would know if I was shadowbanned and go elsewhere. The entire point of posting is to have a conversation. That would suck, and I'd probably only last 2 weeks just like SA.

Last edited:
I like the idea of explaining where each race comes from in the last 200 years.

White people - UK and Europe. Civilized, arts, classical music, sports, medicine.
Black people - Africa. Animals, jungle music, aids.
Muslim people - Middle East. Dirt huts, terrorism.

You see, the Blacks and Muslims both have civil wars that never end. The Muslims also follow a religion (the Quran) that tells them to cut heads off.

For some reason, the leaders at the top of the Pyramid of Power (or the NWO) think it's a good idea to mix blacks and muslims with whites (who want nothing to do with them).

Why? Early voting starts weeks before the actual election day. The real problem is rigging the votes (ballot stuffing, busing in illegals) and voter intimidation at the black polling places (scaring whites away).

:lol:

Back