plz submit this weeks ngfm quotes

i was trying to find the quote from long ago that he posted about a dog looking up in the sky and seeing a plane and being like wtf but i can't find it.

tdP2HNS.png

bonus:

9gekASM.png

Oldie but a goodie:

When I listen to other languages being spoken, I wonder how people can understand what they're saying, but they do. I'm like, imagine if I was an alien from another planet and dropped in.

http://www.wsvn.com/story/31937688/budweiser-temporarily-changes-name-to-america#comment-2669476973

i was trying to find the quote from long ago that he posted about a dog looking up in the sky and seeing a plane and being like wtf but i can't find it.

I mean, just imagine the ant looking up at the jet in the sky. Sometimes I wonder what my dog thinks of them. When the jet is flying over head, it looks real tiny like you could reach out and hold it. Yet we know what a jet looks like on the ground.

And I wonder what my dog is thinking when they're going for a car ride with me, and they're looking out the front window.

I don't know how much you can possibly rep me for this but there could never be enough.

Back