Please delete my TW forum account

it reminds havax of his mother

CC-tauranga-vets-march-2015-02.jpg

That's not very nice humpindoods

day 4...still waiting for deletion. i hope to be deleted at minimum by the end of trumps second term.

Last edited:
I am serious. Delete it! No pm needed. All systems go. Hopefully when im back from getting McDonalds it will be deleted.

day 4...still waiting for deletion. i hope to be deleted at minimum by the end of trumps second term.

Depending on how far you want to go with the whole deleting thing I could help by permanently deleting you from the human race. I offer a variety of fun and exciting options. PM if interested...

hey dru remember when we were kids and i came over and we went to sunday school

they asked me to name the books of the bible and i was sweatin bc i didnt know that shit

that's fuckin easy

a new hope
the empire strikes back
return of the jedi

how do u not know this

the first time i went to confession i told the priest a list of sins

he told me what prayers to say and how many times

i sat in the pew and just stared into space because i didnt kno any prayers

I tried 2 confess @ a non-Catholic church once when I was like 10

I spent the night at my friends house and they dragged me 2 church w em in the AM

the priest was like "woah bud we don't do that shit here, u take that up w the big guy directly"

and then I was like "omg did u just assume gods gender"

that's my story thx 4 listen

I had a sleepover @ my Jamaican friends place as a kid on a Saturday night. The next day we go to black church(my only time ever stepping inside a church actually)

I m not a believer but God damn was it lit. Ppl wailing and screaming in tongues and singing gospel and rocking out

ya its p funny how much blax talk about god despite completely missing literally every point

Back