playing fight night on xbox live

Maniac

n3rd5
Veteran X
k so i just played my first couple bouts on xbox live for fight night round 3

i do really well in the single player on hard (i have lost a few times) but online i've had one serious problem

I'm always in the opposite fucking corner! blocking, punching, dodging, moving, everything is suddenly backwards. I use the overhead camera, so usually my guy is in the foreground / front right area of the screen and you see his back. Now my guy is in the back left and i see the front of his body. everything's fucking backwards

i know im terrible, but how do i switch the view around so it's actually NORMAL

i've fought 150+ fights offline one way and suddenly when I get online it's competely opposite

i at least need a fighting chance here someone help :[

I bought Fight Night 3 and played it for 20 minutes.... then I went back to FN2.

Is it just me or is 3 painfully fucking slow compared to 2?

it's slower in some respects, like the haymakers are slower to throw

but when you get your stats real high and are fighting the tough guys on hard, it's real fast, especially combos

haymakers are definately slower, i think thats a good thing.

i fought one fight online, same view as sp. i think it was a 9 round fight, i was losing in points and had to get a knockout in the final round, i'd gone down 4 times, him only once. i managed to get him down with about 20 seconds left. nothing funnier than hearing him scream FUCK into the mic as he went a 10 count and lost the fight seconds from winning a decision.

i retired online after that. undefeated.

what the hell why is my stuff backwards

it's so fucking annoying because the last guy i still knocked down twice (and landed a hundred more punches than he did) but it was all fucking backwards so i could never get anything going

no, i just suck at the game. dont play it that often. :p

ur problem sounds really weird... it really doesnt make sense that the camera angle would change just because ur playing online. maybe host ur own fight? ive only played online once and used the defualt camera angle.

Back