Plane crashes into World trade Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nostradamus

If I were to make over one thousand cryptic predictions for the future, I'm sure that at least a few of them would come true... wtf, i'm a prophet.

Rocket Man said:
I dunno, they cried out Middle East when Oklahoma was bombed, and then we got the true bomber on our own turf. I think we are looking for a target, not that I am against that, of course.

Bin Laden needs to die anyway. No sleep lost here if he got drawn and quartered.

I'm watching MSNBC's live video stream from work.

They reported that there was a message sent, allegedly from Bin Laden's group, to a London news network which said they were going to attack us soon. We responded and told Afghanistan that we would hold them solely responsible for any terrorist attacks on the US. Now that we've been attacked, and that we have Republicans in office, I wouldn't be suprised if Congress grants Bush complete control of the military (letting him do whatever he thinks is necessary) and he nukes their whole country.

OMG , i just got to work after being up to 4am (in Oz) watch these events unfold. We are all in complete shock that this could and would happen. My thoughts got out to all those effected and those that have lost friends and family.

This has changed the world.

Nukes are a bit extreme. What I wouldn't be surprised over is us trying to play the diplomatic card to get Afgahnistan to hand over Bin Landen and his people. If they don't then we go in and get him ourselves.

President can drop 60K troops anywhere in the world with full support and leave them there for three months before requiring congressional approval.

When there's a target things will progress quickly and with full support of congress...

and judging from the damage here and the emotional impact, US is not going to stop until there's a head on a stick.

nope scuzzle, definitely could be wrong.

just one of the millions of things ive heard today. so i guess its the 23rd then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back