Plane crashes into World trade Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
/AV/Pagy said:
You are a sad piece of trailer trash...

Go on, jump to conclusions you racist pice of shit...
Hope that it wasn't another American terrorist...

Just get over the fact that you are fucking wrong and need to shutup now.

go castrate yourself

Bodom said:
BUT, that certainly gives a hint as to who may be behind it or supported it. if so, send them sex feet under.

"Them"...?
The 5 year olds too?
Shit, why don't we just kill 'em all, right? Then we happy, content Americans won't have anything to worry about with those dirty towelheads wiped off the face of the earth.
Fuck that.
Killing them just gives them another reason to keep this going on, and on, and on...

-'mis

Irishknight said:
Just get over the fact that you are fucking wrong and need to shutup now.

go castrate yourself

you dont know, i dont know, no one knows.

he may be wrong he may be right
dont jump to conclusions is correct

Youre telling me im prejudice eh.

What the FUCK are you on, I havent PRE-JUDGED shit. I called it as I SAW it. And you still fuckin defend these cocksuckers for fear of hurting your neighbors FEELINGS.

slotr, CALM THE FUCK DOWN and get this through your fucking head.

we don't know who did it, and until we do, you can't blame shit.

you can think whoever the fuck did it but the fact is you dont know shit.

The 5 year olds too?
Shit, why don't we just kill 'em all, right? Then we happy, content Americans won't have anything to worry about with those dirty towelheads wiped off the face of the earth.
Fuck that.
Killing them just gives them another reason to keep this going on, and on, and on...

Many of those 5 year olds carry assault rifles and would be considered on their way to being a hero by killing you.

Vlasic said:
since the forum has now just went back to being dramawar.com in this thread, I'm outta here.

vabs

Yeah, it clearly has degenerated back into the same kindergarten crap as can usually be found in any attempt at serious conversation. I agree, outta here.

SlotR said:
Youre telling me im prejudice eh.

What the FUCK are you on, I havent PRE-JUDGED shit. I called it as I SAW it. And you still fuckin defend these cocksuckers for fear of hurting your neighbors FEELINGS.
Some people here can think rationally. You have proven on this forum many times that you cannot think rationally.

Don't you have some internet threats to send?

Quiet!!! said:
I am very sorry, I can be a completely tactless, idiot, moron and lamer at times.

I was trying to speculate why this was happening (like in what way we are responsible - I was taught in sociology it takes two to tango, etc).

I apologize for my lame and useless posts and ask forgiveness. I should not post theoretical stuff during a moment of tragedy.

Feeling really stupid and guilty,

Quiet!!!

I think you point is good

no need to apologize

Diabolic said:
How is that unrealistic? Please enlighten me. I'm no conspiracy hack but the choice would seem obvious to me. It has been stated that one or more F-16's were tailing the hijacked plane. The other attacks had already occurred. The phone transcript tells us there was a mid-air explosion. Destroying the plane in this manner would not serve the intended purpose of the terrorists, based on the methods used by the others.

If faced with the choice of the plane going down in a field or going down in a populated area, what real choice is there?

So please explain why it's an unrealistic scenario. To me, it sounds perfectly logical.

How is it unrealistic..? Let's see. "It has been stated.."
you say. It was also stated, numerous times, that Elvis is alive and well, men have had babies, and there is a half-man half-bat escapee from a government lab somewhere in love with a Hollywood starlet. Doesn't fucking prove a thing. The sheer magnitude of American air power being given the clearance to fire upon AMERICAN CIVILIANS AND AIR TRAFFIC is beyond either of our comprehension. It just DOESN'T HAPPEN.
Besides which, how do you know the first thing about the terrorists intents? Nobody does. They're all dead, end of story. And a mid-air explosion could be a myriad of things. The pilot is more than capable of initiating said explosion himself.
I won't say that this scenario is completely impossible. In light of earlier events today, I don't think it's safe to label anything impossible. I'll give you that. But seriously...the concept of fighter planes downing a civilian transport _suspected_ of being under terrorist control just seems impossibly unreasonable to me. And this is my job, you see. I do this airline thing every day. I'm pretty confident that I know how this shit works.

-'mis

1.Bin Laden and his fucktard extremist palistinian BUDDIES predicted this a couple weeks ago.

2.The motive for the palistinians is there, as you put it.

3.I see palistinians cheering in the streets.

Dont gimme this fuckin shit 'i need proof'

SlotR said:
1.Bin Laden and his fucktard extremist palistinian BUDDIES predicted this a couple weeks ago.

2.The motive for the palistinians is there, as you put it.

3.I see palistinians cheering in the streets.

Dont gimme this fuckin shit 'i need proof'

ok you know what, you seem to have thought this through carefully enough

please go report this to bush, cnn and everyone else who still isn't sure.

SLOTR KNOWS WHO DID IT!!!

Some people here can think rationally. You have proven on this forum many times that you cannot think rationally.

Translation: I cant retort with anything solid, so I resort to BULLSHIT.

FireStorm! said:
bone crusher please stop posting

I fell raped and disrespect by your devil post

You maybe don't know me good enoght so i will let this pass

Btw: if you can post i can too
ps: i'm talking adult stuff
if you can't aford don't piss me off

BTW: sorry for my lack of education...
but my free will says i have to post so i will post ok

PS: i like you ... but i hate the way you talk to me:(

My heart goes out to anybody that knew anybody involved, hurt or even just in NYC. I know I know a few people that were in the area, one in one of the towers. Very cowardly and immature things to do. I hope we find the people and punish them severely.

SlotR, why don't you hop on a boat and go attack them yourself, you racist piece of shit.

Aren't you 'trained' for that sort of thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back