Plane crashes into World trade Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEX said:
pretty scary you want to kill people who dance because they are told the reason isralies have much better weapons is because of america. if you were told it was some country who did this you'd dance if we attacked them and then if it wasn't them they'd want you killed and if they attacked they would be justified like you would be.

think about it.

So don't be the aggressor, and don't believe evrything you are told.

What amazing logic! Lets be GLAD we highjacked innocent people and slammed them into a symbol of capitalism.

I'm at school right now *canada* the TV's on in the library

Pentagon=attacked=confirmed casualties
Both Trade Towers=Kaboom
Manhatten Downtown=Evacuating/ed
Pentagon=Evacuated
President=Somewhere=Not in Florida no more

Just lettin you know anybody who had family or friends anywhere in there.
We're praying for you guys
Our deepest deepest condolences
Godbless

[I are]newbie? said:
It was a US terrorist attack... Bush would be pretty stupid to drop bombs on our own country.

Everyone should be watching the news. Not guessing if it was Arabs or not.

It was a US terrorist attack... ?
why you say this?

half the sky said:
Ya....traffic. You need to do a reality check.

Seems fine, wait a min I'm only joking and you have a pickle up ur as and you can't figure that out. I know this is no time to be making jokes but humour is the my life line and I will not let go.

Norge said:
Pearl harbor was different. The enemy was clear and the world was already at war. It's pretty hard to declare war on a terrorist group.

Unfortunately, the only way is to bomb their homeland and kill lots of innocent people. Then the leaders of these countries will have to police 'their' terrorists. Arafat and other leaders may be opposed to it, but if they know they have terrorist groups and don't stop them, are they not guilty as well? It is sad, but is there any other way?

tekniq said:
Seems fine, wait a min I'm only joking and you have a pickle up ur as and you can't figure that out. I know this is no time to be making jokes but humour is the my life line and I will not let go.

time to joke :-|

SaintDude said:
I can brethe again ... my girl just called. She was in midtown and safe. *sighs*

I need a hug .. :(

Saint - I see on your team website, that Chocobo is from Manhatten. Hope hes okay. Tell him to make a post, or message you if he is.

Retribution is not a good thing. I fail to see how it will help prevent future attacks. If the USA kills your brother, your wife, and your children, do you think that would make you more or less likely to want to perform a suicide attack?

Shoddy said:
Retribution is not a good thing. I fail to see how it will help prevent future attacks. If the USA kills your brother, your wife, and your children, do you think that would make you more or less likely to want to perform a suicide attack?

^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back