Piratequest + Greasemonkey Question

SoulHunter

Veteran X
Piratequest is a similar game as Mafiabattle 1955 that a lot of us know and it's made by the same maker FM. My question is to the Greasemonkey gurus, is there a way to semi-automate the training sequence by creating buttons(or even better assign to a keyboard stroke) to emulate the process of hitting these buttons that don't show the url when you hover over them. Hope you can pull what I'm meaning if I haven't described it enough. I don't want to automate the training to where I just activate the script and walk away, I do want to participate in it but not by clicking the mouse in 2 or 3 differnet locations every training sequence. I would much rather be hitting a couple of F-keys instead.

any takers?

shit honestly I would be happy with a few bookmarks on my toolbar that can send that url to do the things what I want, if I could expose the url created by the buttons I would do that easily

I'll use chrome, I tried on FF, and Opera(even used dragonfly) and it has a no rightclick beyotch in there and on the hover it doesn't show the url either

that's definitely the case, I can see a lot that's going on with chrome, know of anything offhand that can capture the url being sent on an event?

Back