[PICS] What happens when you eat less & exercise... [epic?]

RagingBunny said:
what kind of bars did you eat when you were hungry? I only wanna lose about 20 pounds of fat, i snack on raw almonds and drink water, but its getting old....

can you tell me the brand etc please diox?
again nice job.

http://www.advantagesupplements.com/myoplitbar12.html

Chocolate peanut butter is stupidly good, chocolate crisp is decent.

I keep them at my desk and with a 700-800 calorie lunch at noon, I'd have one of these around 3:30-4 to last me until dinner.

- D

This is definately an inspiration i needed, i started working out last week to achieve something of this caliber, but not as drastic, in about 6'4" 280lbs, im trying to get down to 220 and these tips have definately given me a direction to go in. your brothers change is more along the lines i wanted to follow, but the weight loss has to come first. definately a huge inspiration, this thread is definately bookmarked.

also by any chance does anyone have links to Mega Boris and Elenex's posts?

Dont really know you but that doest change the fact that holy fucking shit well played.

I couldnt pick you out in your after picture without reading your description of where you stood.

Much respect for that level of dedication, one again nice one.

Rock on, Diox. I'm still doing Atkins for the most part, but your staggering loss has me thinking more and more that I need a regular exercise program.

old_skul said:
Rock on, Diox. I'm still doing Atkins for the most part, but your staggering loss has me thinking more and more that I need a regular exercise program.

I actually had lunch with you the first day at UVA2 in that group at the hotel's in-house restaurant – not sure if you remember or not. Triston was talking at 500 miles an hour the entire time…

- D

old_skul said:

Excercise is the key no matter what you eat... the body will adapt and burn just the normal food.. but firming muscle and creating muscle makes the body more hungry and helps it burn things up faster and more efficiently.

old_skul said:

Same.

I exercise, but I think I need to up the intensity a couple notches.

We used to have an exercise bike - great fun, but little babies will try to amputate various apendages if they see upi using one.

Babies are kind of dumb about stuff like that.

Day 1..... Had my shake for breakfast and a 1/2 chicken breast and veggies for lunch.
Planning on Bike ride this afternoon after work.

GO ME!!!!!!

Recar said:
Day 1..... Had my shake for breakfast and a 1/2 chicken breast and veggies for lunch.
Planning on Bike ride this afternoon after work.

GO ME!!!!!!

You have one of the shakes I linked earlier or something similiar?

- D

Leb said:
DIOX YOU'RE NOT A FUCKING FATASS ANYMORE.

Awww, you're so cute; I'd totally mate with you now.

I was wondering when Dippar was going to forward this over to you.

Get hit by a bus Leb! irl too!

- D

Son, I haven't seen that fucking flamer in like a year. He finally came out, though, so it's all good.

Awwww, I just can't get over how cute you are now. I'm still taller than you though and now I outweigh you so SUCK IT DIOX ROFL

Diox said:
You have one of the shakes I linked earlier or something similiar?

- D

I got a EAS - Body For Life. It is similar. I didnt want to wait so I got something similar at the store.

Mister Ben,

Can you explain to me how you are going to continue to play tuba? You are now far too skinny to play tuba :cry:

Last edited:
TF_Baxter said:
Mister Ben,

Can you explain to me how you are going to continue to play tuba? You are now far too skinny to play tuba :cry:

Haha... I haven't touched a horn in almost 6 years. It's all about the drums now anyways. :\

Funny how the stereotypical tuba player is something fairly close to my previous state, though...

- D

thanks Diox this thread motivated me to get off my ass.

I decided I would exercise everyday. To help keep me motivated I put a calendar next to my computer that says "# of days I have exercised" and cross off each day after I exercise. Now when I look at I think "oh hey its only been 3 days, keep going you lazy bum!" and I figure when I've been doing it for a while, I will look at the calendar and think "look at how long you have been going for, dont give up now or all those days will have been wasted!"

Shouldn't be too hard, I'm not very overweight. Just have to stick to it.

Diox said:
Haha... I haven't touched a horn in almost 6 years. It's all about the drums now anyways. :\

Funny how the stereotypical tuba player is something fairly close to my previous state, though...

- D
i've noticed that too about tuba players. probably because smaller guys cant carry the weight. People think that a person who is overweight is weak..and that is true for the people who are like 20 something and went from 180 to 290 in 6 months due to overeating. But for the people who have been consistently heavy most of their lives, their bodies are used to carrying that extra weight and their muscles have grown accordingly just to keep them moving

Diox said:

- D

I leave my horn out on a stand to remind me to play it... but, I rarely ever do.

You shouldn't neglect your tubar man... that makes me sad.

JuggerNaught said:
i've noticed that too about tuba players. probably because smaller guys cant carry the weight. People think that a person who is overweight is weak..and that is true for the people who are like 20 something and went from 180 to 290 in 6 months due to overeating. But for the people who have been consistently heavy most of their lives, their bodies are used to carrying that extra weight and their muscles have grown accordingly just to keep them moving

Throw a sousaphone on a big guy's back and it's probably like 5% extra weight added. Throw it on a little guy's back and hell it could be 20% extra.

But for a concert tuba, it's not like you have to carry it around - so beats me.

Back