[pic]Jazmine your daughters really need to hit the gym, because the only thing...

2ljg8k9.jpg

i fucked up the second one's mouf

I like how fraggle tried to play it off that anyone pointing out his hypocrisy was automatically being an E-Knight defending the girls. :lol:

Nice try fraggle

I bet fraggle weighs as much as the two twins combined.

seriously this is thread by a morbidly obese fatty telling people to go to the gym. I am unbiased, I don't care who starts the fucking thread. are you fucking kidding me? you're going to die by 35 because your veins are made of bacon.

i wonder if jazmine will show the new and improved pic to her daughters and tell them this is what you could look like

seriously this is thread by a morbidly obese fatty telling people to go to the gym. I am unbiased, I don't care who starts the fucking thread. are you fucking kidding me? you're going to die by 35 because your veins are made of bacon.
that sounds delicious. i wish i had a steak where the veins were made of bacon.

I think it would be ironic if fraggle died of a hard attack while fucking a prostitute in some obscure foreign country. It would probably take months for anyone to notice or really give a fuck, his money would then be divided for much better use among his jew family.

Maybe the money would be used to fund a young jew going to med school.

I think it would be ironic if fraggle died of a hard attack while fucking a prostitute in some obscure foreign country. It would probably take months for anyone to notice or really give a fuck, his money would then be divided for much better use among his jew family.

Maybe the money would be used to fund a young jew going to med school.

i love a good hard attack

Back