[Phenazepam] Friend just ordered some

As with other benzodiazepines, in case of abrupt discontinuation following prolonged use, severe withdrawal symptoms may occur including restlessness, anxiety, insomnia and convulsions.

awesome

As with other benzodiazepines, in case of abrupt discontinuation following prolonged use, severe withdrawal symptoms may occur including restlessness, anxiety, insomnia and convulsions.

awesome

there will be withdrawals from any narcotic that is used regularly and then abruptly stopped.

I have never found benzos useful recreationally. They have therapeutic use, but unless you just like being tired, I don't see the fun in it.

i like them too much but i think i have anxiety problems

they usually make me feel pretty normal which is awesome

I agree with you Rayn, not a big fan of benzo's but I do enjoy taking a little bit in the evening to help me crash out at night. Definitely wouldn't go out and get shitty after taking some.

i like them too much but i think i have anxiety problems

they usually make me feel pretty normal which is awesome

I do have anxiety problems and I take Klonopin for it. It helps me a lot. Makes me feel more normal and calm. :)

just be careful when you dose, cause that shit will fuck your world UP, and it doesn't take much, seriously.

Also, put it up after you take it, because you'll end up getting so fucked up you'll forgot you took it in the first place and dose again

Side effects include dizziness, loss of coordination and drowsiness, along with anterograde amnesia which can be quite pronounced at high doses. As with other benzodiazepines, in case of abrupt discontinuation following prolonged use, severe withdrawal symptoms may occur including restlessness, anxiety, insomnia and convulsions.

Sounds great!

borat_not.jpg

Back