Phantomstranger/KOS

bumpvball.jpg

Ok, now where are all these mind bobbling models we were all drooling over... I'm sorry to push the person who is creating them to the limits, but I'm very anxious and look forward to seeing these babies in game.

KamaKAzii said:
poopies... has the project been abandoned :(

I haven't abandoned what I was doing. I am taking portfolio class right now so I don't have alot of time to do shit. fyi portfolio is the last class you have to pass to get your degree in an art college.

so until I find time I can't do shit. I barely have time to post here.

I don't know what the fuck KOS's excuse is.

Phantomstranger said:
I haven't abandoned what I was doing. I am taking portfolio class right now so I don't have alot of time to do shit. fyi portfolio is the last class you have to pass to get your degree in an art college.

so until I find time I can't do shit. I barely have time to post here.

I don't know what the fuck KOS's excuse is.
I'm thinking that portfolio is like studio here. We don't have art, but we do have architecture, industrial design and building construction. they only get three hours of credit, but they spend probably at least nine to twelve hours a week drawing and doing crap in studio. so i sympathize with you sir.

I'll have an update soon, im just busting my ass trying to figure out another(faster) way to make a uvw map that I can export to 3ds max(and im working on a new head for the hell of it)

you found a dildo at the store and won't be finishing this project because it's too fun?

jk, hope eveyrone has a great christmas and enjoys the company of family and the feeling of sharing.

Back