Peyton "Super" Manning or Rex Grossman?

envy

Veteran X
I feel like rolling the dice and going with Grossman and his favorable matchup vs 49ers, but I got burned by the dude in his Monday night debacle.

On the other hand, Manning will probably play well, but nothing spectacular vs the stingy Denver D.

What do you all think? Who to start this week? This is my money league so I figured I ask for opinions.

I've got Rex Grossman and Carson Palmer.... this week I'm going with Rex Grossman, just because San Francisco seriously sucks.

If I had Peyton Manning though, I would probably play him... because he's a god of football, and I'm from Indianapolis.

Yeah but his previous results against Denver kinda suck (no TDs and mediocre yardage). Plus, Denver D is even better this year...

I'm rooting for Indy to score at least 2 TDs, and somehow make that piece of shit QB on Denver get them more than that so Indy's perfect bid is broken and after Chicago blanks San Fran, Da Bears will have the best D by points again and be the only 7-0 team. Ahh to live in a perfect world. All in all, I'd probably start Peyton. But fuck it, go with Sexy Rexy.

Denver has played 1 offense in the top 10 of the league (and they lost that game)

The pats are ranked 15th, and the chiefs are 24th

The other games they played were offenses ranked 28th (baltimore), 31st (oakland), and 32nd (cleveland).

The choice is obvious.

manning, you should never sit manning, ever, either of them, hell play archie if you have him.

grossman is over rated. not a bad QB, but over rated as is denver's D. it's a good D mind you but they haven't played any really elite O's yet.

manning for 250 yards and 3 touches this weekend, both of them.

uhh, Grossman is going to tear it the fuck up this week

Niners pass D is is bottom 3 and you better believe he has his shit together after that near disaster in AZ

Manning is always good but Rexy is better this week

if you want more points, play Rex

Back