petition to rename gofishgrrl to gowhalegrrl

gofishgrrl. said:
Either way, I lose. If I don't post, I get IM's from people asking why I don't respond. If I do, I'm called an attention whore or I'm just harassed further. I really don't care. Tribalwar is the least of my concerns, so flame away.

Who the hell IM's you to point out something negative like this? And even if you see it, what would posess you to post about your brother's car accident? If you are actually trying to avoid attention, then you are not thinking this through.

Teflonatron said:
Measured against the tip of your middle finger, which is longer, your ring, or index finger?

Aestis said:
Index

But my hand is weird, I have long thumbs

eva00 said:
RingFinger_sfe.jpg

Teflonatron said:
Actually, the length of your index/ring finger has to do with how much testosterone/estrogen you were exposed to as a baby (in your mother's womb.)

So, the posted graphic has it somewhat right. If your ring finger is way longer than your index, you received a lot of testosterone, and are probably rather 'manly'... If your index is longer, you received less testosterone, and are probably less 'manly'.

You can also judge with rather good accuracy who would win a physical competition (i.e. the 100 meter dash) by comparing the contestants fingers, and seeing who has the longest ring finger, as compared to their index. The longer the ring finger, the more likely you are to win (or rather have a natural advantage, training does count for something after all....:))

This may explain alot. :rofl:

LogRoller said:
Who the hell IM's you to point out something negative like this? And even if you see it, what would posess you to post about your brother's car accident? If you are actually trying to avoid attention, then you are not thinking this through.

1. Stupid people.
2. I posted, asking for the guys to "lay off" because my brother was in an accident today. The last thing I need is for a bunch of people calling me fat and ugly.

Back