Pepsi Blue

KOS

Veteran XV
yea, so i was at this football game the other day(we won... but it was still poorly played, as in 3 turnovers =/ )

so during half-time they announce that there are something like 5000 cases of FREE 2L Pepsi Blue bottles

and of course im thinking "hmm free stuff, thats cool"

so at the end of the game i walk up, grab a case of it(im not the only one doing this)

so right now i have 8 2L bottles of Pepsi Blue, and until i actually tasted it, i thought it was pretty nice of Pepsi to do something like that even tho they really only lost about $500 by giving them away

and after tasting it... i must say it really does taste horrible but i have 16L of this goddamn sugary blue shit

any ideas on what to do with it?

Better yet, take it to public urinals and stand there squriting it out so people who actually look over see blue shit running down the stall...ooh yeah

brakums said:
clean the windows with it since you're drinking windex.

:rofl:
i noticed that too, it looks like a detergent or some kind of cleaning product... i think thats part of the reason it tastes so bad

like purple ketchup... that shit is nasty

Put it in your freezer for 3 days, take it out, then throw them at people on the side of the road.

its cold enough to leave them outside and do that... but id rather have it pop when it makes contact with something

drop a few of them off in the projects, seeing as the only people i have ever seen buy that shit are black people. Hell they might even let you leave there hood alive after leaving them that carbinated kool aid.

Shake the bottles up then get a high powered rifle or pistol what ever your fancy and shoot the hell out of them.

Back