Peaceful teens assaulting chinese food delivery man

i am more afraid of hate speech tbh

D0gMqlUWsAAsCAc.png

it hurts worse than bullets and knife wounds ever could

it cuts much deeper

what you are looking at is the area around the jhu campus, which is that tan/green blob on the first map. from jhu west to 83 is hampden, which is the lower class white / hipster area. it's basically fine there and it's cheap but shitty. jhu south to 83 is charles village, which has a lot of students and is maybe a little nicer. that's where i lived for years.

that other tan blob looks like loyola university. between jhu and loyola is guilford, where the actually rich people live. north of loyola is just residential.

the more lively young white gentrifying areas are around the harbor, where the map says little italy (fells point) and south of patterson park (canton). west of the harbor is federal hill. that might be where got haggis lives? idk really.

i believe (don't quote me) that south of the river, that red region at the bottom of the last map (brooklyn/curtis bay), is also fairly white. that's where a lot of shipping work used to be and is now gone, so i'd guess that's why the high unemployment. i worked down there a couple summers and i'd watch drug deals while i got lunch at taco bell.

what you are looking at is the area around the jhu campus, which is that tan/green blob on the first map. from jhu west to 83 is hampden, which is the lower class white / hipster area. it's basically fine there and it's cheap but shitty. jhu south to 83 is charles village, which has a lot of students and is maybe a little nicer. that's where i lived for years.

that other tan blob looks like loyola university. between jhu and loyola is guilford, where the actually rich people live. north of loyola is just residential.

the more lively young white gentrifying areas are around the harbor, where the map says little italy (fells point) and south of patterson park (canton). west of the harbor is federal hill. that might be where got haggis lives? idk really.

i believe (don't quote me) that south of the river, that red region at the bottom of the last map (brooklyn/curtis bay), is also fairly white. that's where a lot of shipping work used to be and is now gone, so i'd guess that's why the high unemployment. i worked down there a couple summers and i'd watch drug deals while i got lunch at taco bell.

The smart white people move to the county once they have a family. That's our plan once we save enough for a down payment. I didn't fully appreciate how shitty Baltimore is until I had a kid. This place is a pit. I can't help but love it, but still a pit.

The smart white people move to the county once they have a family. That's our plan once we save enough for a down payment. I didn't fully appreciate how shitty Baltimore is until I had a kid. This place is a pit. I can't help but love it, but still a pit.

There are poor white/asian/indian/hispanic areas you dont have to be scared to live in. Only poor black areas are too dangerous to live in or even go into.

or northern baltimore, but yah, i grew up in hc for this reason. then when we all hit college age we all moved back lol. i definitely don't love the city, it's okay i guess. better than bc at least.

edit
There are poor white/asian/indian/hispanic areas you dont have to be scared to live in. Only poor black areas are too dangerous to live in or even go into.

because big surprise here blacks and whites don't like each other

Last edited:
Portland OR deleted a 20 year old gang database because it was "racist" back in 2017.
Portland police to halt, purge all gang designations - oregonlive.com

Then, gang shootings spiked

Spike in gang shootings leaves Portland neighbors on edge | News | kptv.com

Now, no one talks about it.

next best thing to fixing the problems i hear

if you can't talk about it, because it is forbidden, it is like making the problem go away i am told (no demanded)

D0qy56iXgAEqzo-.jpg:large

when you get sooooooo specific on crime stats you get banned for being racist again

:lol:

Back