Patch Tomorrow?

Stinkfist

Server Bitch
looks like it's a possibliity.

Blizzard.fr said:
les mises à jour sont triées par ordre, il vous faut trouver toutes les mises à jour jusqu'en version 3.1.3... et 3.2 à partir de mercredi prochain.
Translation said:
updates are sorted by order, you must find all the updates up to version 3.1.3 ... and 3.2 from next Wednesday.

hmmm.

Probably. Preemptive grats to all the priest/mage glads since s7 won't be starting tomorrow with the patch.

I don't think it'll be this week... I certainly hope not.

What the hell is going to happen with all the resilence, class changed in mid-season? That doesn't seem likely.

patch?

this has me excited since my 10 man is working on vezax tonight, maybe well be able to extend it and get yogg down

Probably. Preemptive grats to all the priest/mage glads since s7 won't be starting tomorrow with the patch.
Yeah I was under the impression that they were intending to release this patch and start S7 at the same time... with a two week warning when S7 will end. AKA two week warning until the patch, guess not tho.

If it's this next week, it seems like this patch came a lot quicker than other major content patches. It seems too soon considering how much stuff is in Ulduar. Is Crusaders' Coliseum not very big? Will guilds still be clearing Ulduar throughout 3.2?

If it's this next week, it seems like this patch came a lot quicker than other major content patches. It seems too soon considering how much stuff is in Ulduar. Is Crusaders' Coliseum not very big? Will guilds still be clearing Ulduar throughout 3.2?

It will be 4 weeks after release that Crusader's Coliseum will be completely open (new boss activated per week until all are activated).

Think of this as a ZG/AQ/ZA patch, but with tier.

It will be 4 weeks after release that Crusader's Coliseum will be completely open (new boss activated per week until all are activated).

Think of this as a ZG/AQ/ZA patch, but with tier.

In ZG and AQ the bosses were all there when they released it.

They didn't start the releasing bosses each week until just recently

Yeah...still don't have Yogg down in 25m. Debating on weather to push for some early server achieves tomorrow or to try and get Yogg down as we planned.

Sigh...

On the bright side we got Firefighter down in 10man.

Patch 3.2 To Go Live Next Week (August 4th) | God is a Geek

patchjpg.jpg

Last edited:
Back