Parking Tickets

So I've got a sandy vag. I got two parking tickets in a week for not having a pass displayed, even though it clearly was. I can't really appeal, but I can ask for a review, which I have done in email form:

As the subject line indicates, my parking pass seems to have little effect on whether or not I am ticketed. I park during the week on XXXXXX, as I live on XXXXXXX. I purchased the appropriate parking pass in July. I have now been ticketed twice in one week for apparently not displaying my pass, yet I can clearly see it on the dashboard of the car from where the issueing officer would have to stand to place a ticket on my windshield. I understand that individual circumstances are subject to review, but this kind of oversight is unacceptable. The only conclusion I have been able to come to is that as my vehicle has no rear view mirror, officer # 380 is incapable of declining the angle of their head about 15 degrees in order to see my dashboard. I recommend that officer #380 be given time off to account for whatever neck strain has impeded their ability to perform their duties properly, until such time as they are no longer blind incompetants.

My Most Heartfelt Concern,
PantsMcFist

I don't really expect to get anywhere, but it's nice to rant

:boohoo:

I'm betting it says in plain print right on the pass that for it to be valid it must be displayed hanging from the mirror.

yea, call them "blind incompetants"

that will win them over

expect a double refund delivered express to your door from officer #380 himself

ass

Back