Paging LGBR (Off the Japan question)

as requested, proof

WQbhArZ.jpg

that being said i have the following to say about the encounter

mitch was a total gentleman and a great conversationalist
we had a few good laughs and a nice chat
he was a pleasure to talk to and im looking forward to hopefully seeing him again tomorrow night

fuk the h8rs

ggs cool as shit

tw brothers come together. that's what it's all about.

There's a lot of fucking fivehead going on in that pic, need to have a stern word with my hairline. But as I'm the oldest in that pic by a clear 24 years, I'll take whatever compliments I can get.

Oh and apologies LGBR not gonna make it tonight, old dood needs an early night, long day at Universal Studios ahead tomorrow.

Do yourself a favor and make your familyuse the single rider line

Much speed, such rides. Wow

Dang I'm under 180 lbs and I've got a million 300lbs nerds talking shit except for Goshin who is like 90 lbs and also fucks dogs

Do yourself a favor and make your familyuse the single rider line

Much speed, such rides. Wow

Yeah we had fast passes for all the best rides. Superb Park and the Japanese efficiency in the way everything runs so slick is awesome. But shit it was hot walking around there today.

way more humid than that fucking sand pit you live in isn't it

but at least they have flushable toilets

way more humid than that fucking sand pit you live in isn't it

but at least they have flushable toilets

It's less humid actually. And cooler. But you just wouldn't ever consider going to a theme park in Dubai in summer.

And the toilets are just mental. But in a good way if you like your butthole squeaky clean and dry.

i dont think lagbear is fat its just his gross neckbeard combined with a short haircut

makes the bottom half of your head/neck look giant compared to your top

its the definition of a neckbeard tho, i cant understand how you have a full beard yet I can see your entire face

Last edited:
Back