Oscar De La Hoya Fight May 5th

I REALLY REALLY want oscar to win... but I can want in one hand and shit in the other and see which one gets filled up first.

Mayweather is going to win.

im really looking forward to this fight, and i havent been excited about boxing in awhile...

Thats cause boxing is garbage ever since Mike tyson went to the nut house. Your right it has not been worth watching like when Hagler vs Herns and all those big named heavyweights of years past.

this should be mayweather's first interesting fight in a while

mayweather's fights have all been boring as shit. yeah he's really good and technically sound, but his fights are interesting to watch in the sense of OSU vs Duke football being interesting to watch

de la hoya lost vs his 3 toughest opponents

he will lose again

You are an idiot if you think this. Oscar has fought a bunch of tough opponents and yea he lost to Hopkins, but the other loses are fairly controversial. Both loses to Shane Mosely were controversial, and the Felix Trinidad fight everyone knows Oscar won that one...

shane whooped dlh ass every time they stood toe to toe shane was faster hit harder and landed more blows than him. he also got beat down and lost to and hopkins who is what 38, 40?

as for him fighting tougher opponents name 1 better than shane, trinidad, and hopkins

de la hoya been training with sugar shane too. :eek: He should be on point. Im pretty excited. I buy all the fights on ppv but will definitly have this one. After seeing de la hoya talk about mayweather stealing his bag and mayweather said for him to come do something about it I realized this might be a fight for the ages.

I used to like Mayweather until I watched 24/7 on HBO. Now I hope he gets knocked the fuck out.

everyone seems to agree that its just the cameras. Hes trying to put on a show I guess.

I was going for mayorga when De la hoya fought him. Boy was I wrong. Ill be rooting for De La Hoya this time around.

This fight is going to be on ppv and not HBO(untill later) right?

everyone seems to agree that its just the cameras. Hes trying to put on a show I guess.

I was going for mayorga when De la hoya fought him. Boy was I wrong. Ill be rooting for De La Hoya this time around.

This fight is going to be on ppv and not HBO(untill later) right?

I think ppv. I do believe they are going to have another 24/7 on Sunday night for an after fight look, or at least I hope so.

shane whooped dlh ass every time they stood toe to toe shane was faster hit harder and landed more blows than him. he also got beat down and lost to and hopkins who is what 38, 40?

as for him fighting tougher opponents name 1 better than shane, trinidad, and hopkins

Oscar clearly won their last fight together and everyone knows that.

I hope to God Oscar comes out like he did against Mayorga. But still, with all the good opponents Oscar's had, none have been Floyd good.

I re-watched Floyds fight against Gatti and wow. Most dominating boxing match I've seen. We've all seen people get knocked the fuck out, but Floyd/Gatti was a pure boxing exhibition. I know Oscar's much better than Gatti, but watching that still scared me that Oscar might get dominated in much the same fashion.

Back