Orlando TW'ers

Poji_the_Hat

Contributor
Veteran XX
what are some fun things to do down there besides Disneyworld and SeaWorld?
heading down there for a while, if anything, im up for a little partying and the like. helping a friend move and then sleeping a day then open to anything you people like to do for fun. slightly on a budget, so not too much shit.
will be there from the 6th-15th, be there earlier cause we're driving, but im using a day or so to sleep in.
Hazard, Athena, slut, Fancy?
shit, i forget who else is in FL

come on people, let's have some fun. :D

<3

Last edited:
Orlando sucks balls... Universal Studios Adventure Island is cool though... Spiderman ride roxors j00!

Wraithed said:
Orlando sucks balls... Universal Studios Adventure Island is cool though... Spiderman ride roxors j00!
seriously, are you 12 or something? when you have to rely on the amusement parks for a night of fun, you suck @ fun.

sarc, if you can plan something, im all for it.
careful though, im on a strict budget.

as for the amusement parks, i might be able to get in mad cheap, or free for that matter.

I'm gonna try to organize another meetup in the next 30 days. Keep your eye out for that. You better show this time Sarc :|

i wish the world would create an earthquake and break florida off of the united states and turn it into a guintonimo bay, but closer. christ 99.9 percent of bible thumping cracked out child molesting mother fuckers live there. i swear

Spexx said:
I'm gonna try to organize another meetup in the next 30 days. Keep your eye out for that. You better show this time Sarc :|
I may show this time too.... last one was just bad timeing.

In Orlando, you can go to... uh. Club Paris?

I don't know, I don't go out looking for ass and booze around here. City Walk is always good? Downtown sucks, but has gotten better recently apperntly.... don't really know what to tell you.

SarcaStick said:
seriously, are you 12 or something? when you have to rely on the amusement parks for a night of fun, you suck @ fun.

Who said anything about a NIGHT? Learn to read and comprehend!

Don't be pissed at me because there is 100% humidity, no such thing as a breeze, and it rains at 4pm EVERYDAY!

hey poji, how old r u? and what part of orlando?

if you're looking for clubs and shit i would hit up downtown church street (kinda lame now), wallstreet, etc (all right off orange ave.)

apparently paris' new club is super nice inside and a bit upscale.

point orlando has some cool places.

and fuck, there's a place on the disney property that is a lot of fun (for club hoping), but a bit expensive (cover is like $45 and drinks aren't cheap).

[edit] pleasure island is the name [/edit]

Last edited:
Jacen Kusari said:
i wish the world would create an earthquake and break florida off of the united states and turn it into a guintonimo bay, but closer. christ 99.9 percent of bible thumping cracked out child molesting mother fuckers live there. i swear
You make bricks look like fucking Harvard Law School grads. I've dropped shits smarter than you. Fuck you.

sLit said:
hey poji, how old r u? and what part of orlando?

if you're looking for clubs and shit i would hit up downtown church street (kinda lame now), wallstreet, etc (all right off orange ave.)

apparently paris' new club is super nice inside and a bit upscale.

point orlando has some cool places.

and fuck, there's a place on the disney property that is a lot of fun (for club hoping), but a bit expensive (cover is like $45 and drinks aren't cheap).

[edit] pleasure island is the name [/edit]

old enough for anything
not exactly sure where in orlando, it has to be close to the DisneyWorld and SeaWorld, seeing how the two people i'm staying with work at each place
but damn wtf, cover is $45? i'd rather blow that on a handle of vodka

If you can get into IOA for free, then go. Visit early in the morning if you can wake up. My web site is set up to help people save money in Orlando. Visit the Walgreens just north of the park and pick up a bottle of booze (Rum). Directions are here, and your friends will know where it is. Just remember Kirkman and Conroy.
http://www.nogodforme.com/directionstopublix.htm
Take the rum and pour it into a 16oz water bottle. Just after entering IOA, guards will check any bags you have, but you can leave a water bottle in your pocket and walk right in. Once inside, buy a coke with a lot of ice and start mixing. It's fun to get a cheap buzz and ride the coasters.
For dinner and more drinks, visit The Orlando Ale House located directly across from the parking garage.
http://www.nogodforme.com/AcrossUSF2005.htm
http://www.alehouseinc.com/

This place is packed with lots of people. There's also a TGIFridays a block away if the line is too long.

Oh, just saw your friends work at DW and SWF. Well, SWF is cool at night. You can go on Kracken, and watch a few shows. For the last Shamu show, they play rock music. Plus SWF has free beer samples. Eat at Voyagers for wood over pizza, it's great.

Last edited:
Poji_the_Hat said:
old enough for anything
not exactly sure where in orlando, it has to be close to the DisneyWorld and SeaWorld, seeing how the two people i'm staying with work at each place
but damn wtf, cover is $45? i'd rather blow that on a handle of vodka
I'm with you... I can get a handle of Gentleman Jack for that, I don't know when your going down, but i'm going to participate in the Redneck festivites July 4th weekend.. Daytona .. Should be fun, I drank a handle of Jack last year, I don't remeber the race too well though. Oops.

Back