Orbital123

Cmdr Ke3n

Spawn of Cheater
Veteran X
This is not meant to offend Orby in any way, as it is compliments of the Complaint Generator, and it seemed to fit with the general idea of Orby's stigma... I only hope he can get a laugh out of it too.

Orbital123 is our worst nightmare, but that's not the point of this letter. The point is that one of the craven remarks we often hear from Orbital123 is that cultural tradition has never contributed a single thing to the advancement of knowledge or understanding. Let me begin by citing a range of examples from the public sphere. For starters, I stand by what I've written before, that throughout history, there has been a clash between those who wish to call for proper disciplinary action against him and his slaves and those who wish to assuage the hungers of Orbital123's subordinates with servings of fresh scapegoats. Naturally, Orbital123 belongs to the latter category. The facts as I see them simply do not support the false, but widely accepted, notion that a book of his writings would be a good addition to the Bible.

Someone has been giving Orbital123's brain a very thorough washing, and now Orbital123 is trying to do the same to us. Implying that his opinions represent the opinions of the majority -- or even a plurality -- is no different from implying that his manuscripts enhance performance standards, productivity, and competitiveness. Both statements are ludicrous. Orbital123 talks a lot about gangsterism and how wonderful it is. However, he's never actually defined what it means. How can he argue for something he's never defined? To ask that question another way, why is he so compelled to complain about situations over which he has no control? While I don't know the answer to that particular question, I do know that I've tried explaining to his helpers that his effusions are dangerous to my health, but it is clear to me in talking to them that they have no comprehension of what I'm saying. I might as well be talking to creatures from Mars. His antics are so disingenuous that if allowed to go unanswered, their final cost would be incalculable. I'm sure Orbital123 wouldn't want me to eavesdrop on his conversations. So why does he want to consign our traditional values to the rubbish heap of revisionism? There aren't enough hours in the day to fully answer that question, but consider this: Orbital123 keeps saying that he defends the real needs of the working class. Isn't that claim getting a little shopworn? I mean, he would have us believe that cannibalism, wife-swapping, and the murder of infants and the elderly are acceptable behavior. That, of course, is nonsense, total nonsense. But Orbital123 is surrounded by pathetic suborners of perjury who parrot the same nonsense, which is why he parrots whatever ideas are fashionable at the moment. When the fashions change, his ideas will change instantly, like a weathercock. But this is something to be filed away for future letters. At present, I wish to focus on only one thing: the fact that he should learn to appreciate what he has instead of feeling so oppressed because he can't do everything he wants, every time he wants to.

Don't let Orbital123 delude you into thinking that he never engages in grotty, stupid, or caustic politics. He's just trying to manipulate public understanding of demagogism. Some will say I exaggerate, but, actually, I'm being quite lenient. I didn't mention, for example, that if he bites me, I will definitely bite back. If you ever ask him to do something, you can bet that your request will get lost in the shuffle, unaddressed, ignored, and rebuffed. In a larger context, Orbital123's hateful smear tactics remind us that acts of sensationalism continue in our midst. There's really no other conclusion you can reach. Comments on the above are welcome, but please think them out first.

Back