Orbital, how did you get interested in politics?

Searagemor

Veteran XV
I'm curious. did you argue in second grade or just get more interested as you got older?

and where did you get your weird ideas from, how come you don't like girls, and what do you want to do with your life?

and what's your favorite color?

He discovered that know-nothings, white-tower intellectuals, and irresponsible assholes that love to kiss special interest ass all have their place at the top in the Wide, Wide World of [strike]Sports[/strike] Politics.

Notice how the right always attacks education. Education is bad, ignorance is good. It makes it much easier to manipulate people if they are not educated and can't see through all your bullshit.

University teaches critical thinking, that's why Conservatives hate educated people so much, because they actually know how to think.

orbital 123 said:
Notice how the right always attacks education. Education is bad, ignorance is good. It makes it much easier to manipulate people if they are not educated and can't see through all your bullshit.

University teaches critical thinking, that's why Conservatives hate educated people so much, because they actually know how to think.
This may be the most ignorant statement I have ever heard you post.

You're nothing but a lame rhetoric spewing parrot.

orbital 123 said:
If you're a Canadian educational success story, I weep for the nation.

orbital 123 said:

I'm a conservative going to college. Oh noes. I HATE MYSELF I HATE IT! AHHHHHHHHH

cries.

Back