optical mouse pads?

black label

Veteran XX
I am sick of changing the scotch tape that i put on my mouse feet now cause im using it on right on the desk wood itself.I was thinking of getting the new rat padz,Is that what to get or is there a better optical pad?

allsop
27814_metalartmousepadcharcoal_pk1.jpg

VektorX said:
I use my 1996 highschool yearbook. I've been using it for like 4 years now, works awesome :)
i use my 2000 highschool year book. omg hi2u. but i use the free mouse pad the cable company gave me on top of the yearbook.

heh, reading this thread just made me realize I'm still using some Everglide(?) Bat-a-rang shaped pad with a Quake 3 logo on it...I think maybe it was the bomb for when we all used ball mice, but jesus it seems pointless now ;)

A Desk You Retard You Don't Need A Special Mousepad Just Sit It On Your Desk Or A Sheet Of Paper Or Anything

*edit* lol, forgot about the capslock filter here... oh well

BLiSTeD said:
fUnc 1030
thread over

smooth side of the func 1030 + drawer tape (teflon tape from a woodworking store, not the stuff for pipe fittings) = best combination ever.

accept no substitutes.

Gobd said:
A Desk You Retard You Don't Need A Special Mousepad Just Sit It On Your Desk Or A Sheet Of Paper Or Anything

*edit* lol, forgot about the capslock filter here... oh well
except it does.

the special tape over the contact points works nicely too for whatever surface you use..

Back