[onoes] girl advice

wasabi

Banned
do you think its excessive for a girl to have sex with 8 different guys, some of which more than once, before she turns 18 ?

i really like this girl but after learning that, it just makes me look at her in a different way...

SLUT SLUT SLUT111!!! DONT NEAR HER YOULL GET THE AIDS

edit: Alas Arcanox is correct, wear a condom whenever your around her.(even when your not having sex)

Before she turns 18? That sounds like a lot to me. By 20 it wouldn't really seem like a big deal, but that's a lot of ass she's handing out in high school.

actually one of her ex's came up with some disease or something..

shes getting her test results on wednesday.

CANT WAIT!!!!!

wasabi said:
do you think its excessive for a girl to have sex with 8 different guys, some of which more than once, before she turns 18 ?

i really like this girl but after learning that, it just makes me look at her in a different way...
hrmmm that's rough to answer, but im going to have to go with a yes.

well...what do you want from her?

just fun? then who cares about her past, just be safe

a meaningful relationship? well, then you're going to have to talk with her about how you feel, you can't have those thoughts/feelings hanging around in the back of your head

Sounds like damaged goods to me. If she's clean, have some fun with her but I wouldn't go for anything beyond that. Personally I would never touch a slut. Not my thing.

Back