One handed instrument?

-KJ-

Veteran XX
My best friend who is a hardcore musician just tore two tendons and an artery in the middle finger of his left hand (kinda funny with his cast he is now giving a permanent middle finger), and I was wondering if any of you tdubbers know of any instruments that I could get him that he could play with just his right hand?

I was thinking possibly a flute or recorder or something of that nature, but I have little to no knowledge what would be the most fun for him to learn or play so any ideas would be appreciated.

If your best friend is female, I will gladly donate my penis for her to play with.

In all seriousness, if your friend is such a hardcore musician, you should just ask him.

1221md02.jpg

eletronic drumset, with a double kick pedal. you can program it so that one of his feet can temporarily take the place of his left arm.

matrixxhw said:
eletronic drumset, with a double kick pedal. you can program it so that one of his feet can temporarily take the place of his left arm.
that's for pussies, he should just play drums like the guy from lynard skynard

THE DRUMMER FROM DEF LEPPARD'S ONLY GOT ONE ARM

I play harmonica, it's quite fun.. it might be nice to get him a book and CD to learn. The books I've had recommend holding it with two hands, but it's not THAT important. If he's a musician already, he'll pick it up pretty quick. The book-CD-harmonica kit I got to start cost 20$ CAN... and my new harmonica which is like ten times better (Hohner) cost me 25$ CAN.

triple said:
you can hold a trumpet with one hand but it gets tiring. you dont want to do it for too long without supporting it with your left hand.

It sounds like he could still support it, just not move his fingers to play it.

Back