i am so confused.

what should i use for leveling.

what should i respec to at 60.

ss or bs.

combat or sub.

turkey or ham.

Vermillion1 said:
daggers for pvp, swords/maces for pve
i was liking the 30/8/13 before i found out that preparation is amazing for negating fuckups and improved sap is the only way rogues get into higher level groups (true?).

i don't see anything below tier 2 that i like in combat tree and so i've stayed away from anything but daggers in main hand. at 37 i don't have imp backstab yet which really sucks ass but i just hope that when i get it my pve ability will go way up.

on the other hand i'm about to do sm and sm has the hand of righteousness / sword of omen for an awsome mace/sword combo, but i wouldn't know what build to use with it.

Vulcan1 said:
i was liking the 30/8/13 before i found out that preparation is amazing for negating fuckups and improved sap is the only way rogues get into higher level groups (true?).

i don't see anything below tier 2 that i like in combat tree and so i've stayed away from anything but daggers in main hand. at 37 i don't have imp backstab yet which really sucks ass but i just hope that when i get it my pve ability will go way up.

on the other hand i'm about to do sm and sm has the hand of righteousness / sword of omen for an awsome mace/sword combo, but i wouldn't know what build to use with it.

Even with improved sap, you'll never find a high level instance group unless you 1) start one 2) go with guildmates

I'm speced 30/8/13 and love it.

right now i have MoD, 4/5 speed, and a bit of cooldown

improved SS, gouge, working on imp backstab

have malice, ruthlessness and one other set

im going

TechnoDonut said:
Even with improved sap, you'll never find a high level instance group unless you 1) start one 2) go with guildmates

I'm speced 30/8/13 and love it.

2 rogues seems to be about the standard in any 10 man on my server. Granted they're almost always specc'd for sapping. I've never seen anymore than two though.

combat rogue better for pve
sub/ass rogue better for pvp (basically upfront pwnage on anything not wearing plate)

My build is 21/2/28 (cold blood + preperation) I didnt really care for the end tier talents and seal fate will be fixed soon enough.

im aiming right away for improved sap and prep

but i also invested in Lethality, cuz my ass wants crits (i used daggers).

some high lvl rogues sorta suggested to spec for crits...

ZenTseTse said:
im aiming right away for improved sap and prep

but i also invested in Lethality, cuz my ass wants crits (i used daggers).

some high lvl rogues sorta suggested to spec for crits...
the best crit spec is 30/8/13

there is no disputing that

however, 21/8/22 gives a lot more utility.

Vermillion1 said:
You sure like saying faggot alot, do you want my cock or something? :chill:
Dont try and lure me in you sick fuck, i know youve been trying to get your rocks off ever since your fiance left you.

[OO]Machine said:
Dont try and lure me in you sick fuck, i know youve been trying to get your rocks off ever since your fiance left you.

Im not the one who says "faggot" every other thread. I'd be funny to watch you get slapped around like a rag doll in real life with a mouth like yours.

Back