OMGWTF TEH SKI FALLED!!!?!`

hs1592905_1.jpg

what happened?
Mitanni did us all a favor, threw a bitch fit, and quit EVE after returning CEO-ship to Remedial which now I guess is thrown to some Nate Hammerton kid.

1 station and they folded up. Barely lasted a week. Sheesh. The best part is going to be watching the fallout and all the goonies quitting.

EVE just got so much better.

Mitanni did us all a favor, threw a bitch fit, and quit EVE after returning CEO-ship to Remedial which now I guess is thrown to some Nate Hammerton kid.

1 station and they folded up. Barely lasted a week. Sheesh. The best part is going to be watching the fallout and all the goonies quitting.

i think you mean outpost.

Yeah, any maybe six months after they're gone everyone will forget how quickly your old "powerhouse" alliance folded to them.

i always laugh at skiers when they fall because all of their shit goes flying and most of the time they have to go walk uphill to get something

haha

Back