[OMG what a pussy] texting in a theatre

Trepdation

Veteran X
Here is his facebook page if you would like to actually call him a pussy. I did:
Dale Fout | Facebook

Article link:
http://www.star-telegram.com/2011/07/30/3258287/disagreement-over-texting-at-movie.html

Cliffs
220LB guy is texting at a movie
136 chick taps him to tell him to turn it off
dude jumps up claims assault, runs out to have manager call the cops, says his neck was hurt in the tapping and was treated by paramedics
cops are called who give her a ticket for assault
chick pays the fine since she lives in VA and too expensive to fly back for court

Last edited:
It's why I don't go to the movie theater any more. Did go and see HP2 Sunday. Cashier asked me if I wanted a movie card. I said no. Everyone in the theater was civilized, no one talked.

some stoned 16 year olds were talking and texting with their phones ringing every 10 minutes when i went to see captain america

after seeing a nerd get pumped full of steroids and beating up nazis i decided the best move was to sit there and say nothing

i went to cowboys and aliens yesterday and i was sitting 5 or 6 seats from a jackass who would make dumb comments and try to loudly predict the scare scenes

i did stare him down a little bit but i backed off because nothing really good could come of doing anything and I didn't want to be the guy who interrupts the movie by getting the manager to talk to a guy for interrupting the movie

The problem with getting the manager, is you have to get up, leave the theater, then you're missing the movie. At that point, your experience is ruined.

I think the best thing may be to sit in the front row of the main walk way where no one is in front of you. That's where I was Sunday. Not the very front, but where the people walk in.

or u could be a gigantic intimidating motherfucker like me and just throw out a most muscular to shut them up

The problem with getting the manager, is you have to get up, leave the theater, then you're missing the movie. At that point, your experience is ruined.

I think the best thing may be to sit in the front row of the main walk way where no one is in front of you. That's where I was Sunday. Not the very front, but where the people walk in.

If you have to get up and talk to the manager they will either offer you free movie passes or you ask them and they will give you some.

I haven't gone to see a movie opening weekend in a long time, when the theater isn't packed you don't have to worry about all the douche bags.

Back