OMEGA Released

EndR said:
Fuck SWAT 4.

Fuck VU Games.

:signed:

Fuck them! Fuck them right in the ear!

Cinderkarst said:
Where the hell did this come from? Jeez, outta left field here...

OMEGA had been in testing for some time. Crater had just been sitting there complete for a while. I'm already pretty far into the next project. I am working on two more arena maps at the moment as well.

We played ARENA ++ last night and it makes all the difference in the world, thanx to Rapher!

Last edited:
Starwind said:
Map looks awesome but why continue making maps on a dead game with no support?

My clan is extremely active. I did work for the TWL mappack that will be coming out shortly, and we are now playing new mods a friend of our clan has been working on, so to Clan COBRA, the game is far from dead.

For some reason, he's been able to do what so many others can not. Properly modding T:V!

The game is dead no doubt, but our clan is full of players that still love the game and intend on playing it until they are sick of it, or till they find something they enjoy playing more.

Not to mention that creating new maps is very enjoyable for me.

Sweet looking map Zio!! If only they would have continued support and/or made some physics changes and gave it the same depth T1 or T2 had most would be playin'.

Seen alot of cool maps made. Great Work! The game was so close, yet so far. It's just a cryin' shame... :mecry:

Zio said:
:signed:

Fuck them! Fuck them right in the ear!

OMEGA had been in testing for some time. Crater had just been sitting there complete for a while. I'm already pretty far into the next project. I am working on two more arena maps at the moment as well.

We played ARENA ++ last night and it makes all the difference in the world, thanx to Rapher!

Looks awesome! Great job.

That map isn't even close to complete. Just showing that mosre will be coming down the pipeline.

Don't give up on playing T:V just yet! There's still a lot of game to be had here fellas!

Back