Old nosy neighbors

Kahüla

Veteran XV
So, I'm house sitting my grandparent's place for the whole week.

And I just "moved in" tonight, no one has been here for the past 3 days, so you can pretty much imagine the smell of old folks being unbearable, and the heat and just the general smell of an old house.

I open the kitchen window, and stand there for like 10-15min, breathing fresh air ... and then the back neighbor comes and stands in front of her patio door and stares at me ... she then proceeds to call her husband who comes standing next to her and stares too.

I can see they're talking, and I just stare back. At some point I considered waving at them but didn't because I wanted to see how long they'd stay there. They shut all the lights off ... but I can still see them looking at my grandparent's house.

I laugh it off and just start doing my stuff. I hop in the shower about 30min later, and then someone's knocking on the door. I dress real quick and answer the door my head full of shampoo. And there stands a cop, he just stares, obviously he didn't expect someone to answer, and not a girl right out of the shower.

I told him the story, he laughed, apologized for ruining my showertime, and suggested I go talk to the crazy old lady tomorrow. Which is obviously not gonna happen.

Cliffs : Old neighbors suck and are completely crazy and nosy.

:picard2:

should've blown the cop

or the old man

edit: and taken pics

They just want to see your tits. So do I so you should think about posting some pics of them.

Pics of you fresh out of the shower with soapy hair or it didn't happen...

Pics of you after said shower.

keep your vajay-jay out of the window

pics of you standing by the window breathing air or it didn't happen

Get your neighbors to post their pics.

pics of you , just you, you angel :)

pics or stop posting

polaroid and a local kinko's will solve that problem.

pics or pics or pics

draw a pic of your tits

CREEPY

Back