Okay, Transfer looking like my best option.

WTB Wednesday 25m's.

:(

There's a small possibility that I might be moving to Blackrock. Does anyone from TW currently play on there (play as in attempt to que for arenas and/or raid around 6-7 PST [server] time)? I'm curious as to the overall stability of the server.

I know Tichondrius/Blackrock share a battlegroup, so I've been around for the times it's taken a huge dump and been unplayable. I just hear a lot of talk of Blackrock being unplayable a majority of the time due to the high population and such.

Any thoughts/comments? Paging Iczer (Ickz), I thought you might of PvP'd there in the recent past?

Ive been playing wow again for a couple weeks on blackrock and the stability has been decent I would guess for full servers. I have only lagged out once to where it dropped me off the server, but there are small to large lag spikes here and there through out prime time and late night EST. I am in TBC though because I rerolled, so things might be different in Northrend/wintergrasp.

The server is always full on horde side in terms of people sitting around in the city, and during the mornings EST when I play the server is pretty lag free. It is the "unofficial" official AUS pvp server also from what I understand.

they hate transfers from what I was told. Thats why you hear its unplayable, they don't want people to move back because it used to be horrible from what my buddy was telling me.. it has just gotten better with server transfers to lower pop.

The chat spam is retarded. Its unreadable, not sure if that's a normal thing or not. Not sure about raid guilds since I don't raid, but figured that might give you a bit of information at least about stability from the 2 week perspective I have there.

Back