Okay, Transfer looking like my best option.

BrokenWear

Veteran XX
So, i was considering a transfer a bit back and then smaq came to the rescue and livened things up for me, got me into casual raiding and having fun and just making some gold and getting some gear.... well now Smaq is transferring and it leaves me in an awkward position in a guild where i barely know anyone.

i'd move to another guild but nobody(worth a damn) can really offer me a spot because apparently tich is filled to the brim with resto shammy's...

so. i make my plea here... if anyone on any server has a good raiding guild and needs a Decently geared and competent Resto shammy, let me know.

here's my WH's.
WoW Heroes - World of Warcraft PvE character info & ratings

do alot of people play on gorg still? i play enough to justify a transfer (im not home during the week though so cant do "normal" raiding schedule)

I only moved one toon, still will be around for sunday GDKPs and a weekly 10man.

WTB Wednesday 25m's.

:(

There's a small possibility that I might be moving to Blackrock. Does anyone from TW currently play on there (play as in attempt to que for arenas and/or raid around 6-7 PST [server] time)? I'm curious as to the overall stability of the server.

I know Tichondrius/Blackrock share a battlegroup, so I've been around for the times it's taken a huge dump and been unplayable. I just hear a lot of talk of Blackrock being unplayable a majority of the time due to the high population and such.

Any thoughts/comments? Paging Iczer (Ickz), I thought you might of PvP'd there in the recent past?

Todd! Come transfer to Gorg and play... with my balls.

Also, BrokenWear, we aren't recruiting a resto shaman, but you're welcome to come do 10 mans. I know the group(s) on Thursday are always wanting a shaman since we only have 2.

Also, it seems like we are recruiting a new person once a week because players keep getting bored of wow and quitting. I'm sure that's the case on Tich. You might be ahead to just be a bit patient and stay. Also, with the buff to elemental shamans next patch, our resto shaman (who was element), may switch back and we'll pick up a new resto.

Either way, I'll talk to the guys tonight because we are actively looking to get better players no matter what the class is.

There's a small possibility that I might be moving to Blackrock. Does anyone from TW currently play on there (play as in attempt to que for arenas and/or raid around 6-7 PST [server] time)? I'm curious as to the overall stability of the server.
Our instance server (also on BG9) usually takes a shit around 9:30-10 EST on Tuesdays, and sometimes on Wednesdays. Later in the week it's generally fine.

Todd! Come transfer to Gorg and play... with my balls.

Also, BrokenWear, we aren't recruiting a resto shaman, but you're welcome to come do 10 mans. I know the group(s) on Thursday are always wanting a shaman since we only have 2.

Also, it seems like we are recruiting a new person once a week because players keep getting bored of wow and quitting. I'm sure that's the case on Tich. You might be ahead to just be a bit patient and stay. Also, with the buff to elemental shamans next patch, our resto shaman (who was element), may switch back and we'll pick up a new resto.

Either way, I'll talk to the guys tonight because we are actively looking to get better players no matter what the class is.

sounds like an idea.. Smaq knows how to get ahold of me, or you can PM me here, or just bump this thread, i check this forum 3 or 4 times a day just to read up on stuff.

Is your guild on Gorg looking for enh shams or rogues by chance? Friend and I are looking to xfer and have been looking at a couple guilds.

There is still a bunch of people from TW and STK playing on Gorg, I canceled my account this week but there are people are still wanting to keep playing.

Already? Is it because we're outnumbered 8:1 now?

Wow I actually never realized that the ratio is that bad :ftard: The main reason is we're just looking to get into a better guild. The one we're in now is not progressing much due to new players coming in to fill the spots of those that can't make raids all the time, so we're always teaching new people the fights, and never progressing.

Mode, how geared is your enh shaman? I've got 4 piece t10 and my rogue friend is geared to the tits

Back