Ok trilbblewar I need a new car

icon

Should Have Title
Veteran X
To make a long story short my sister who just got her license gets my car at xmas so I need to buy something fairly soon. I would probably not buy a brand new car because I am a cheap bastard. I'm pretty much torn between buying a reasonable car and getting a head start on a mid-life crisis.

I'm leaning towards an 04/05 audi since they tend to depreciate like a rock, although I don't think they are bad cars, or possibly an 03 sc430 (in crisis mode)

I'm looking mostly online, is it worthwhile to talk to an actual dealer?

Here are the online sites I check frequently, if there are others that are good please post them in here:

craiglist
ebay
autobaron
autotrader

other sites I check once in a while: leasetrader, cars.com, motorzoo

Tribble01.jpg

how old are you?

are you giving her the car? or is it really your parents car? midlfe crisis? wtf i couldnt even take a guess at how old you are.

but more importnantly how old is your sister? and pics ...

izod said:
how old are you?

are you giving her the car? or is it really your parents car? midlfe crisis? wtf i couldnt even take a guess at how old you are.

but more importnantly how old is your sister? and pics ...

Yes and I'm happy to see it go, (97 catera than spun it's timing belt) that belonged to my grandfather, and it still runs funny even after 4k in repairs. :ugh: My previous car was a 92 nissan sentra that I bought in college and abused for 160k miles, then when my brother got his license I kicked that car down to him and he promptly ran it into a mountain. :shrug:

I'm 33.

I love my sister, but in all honesty you don't want pics. :(
Now my cousin on the other hand....

Back