Ok, NYU Dorm stuff came today, where do I want to live?

kirkwall9.jpg

Yo Ph33r

fuck these niggers that don't know what they're talking about

I lived in brittany last year, it was the motherufucking shit. People tout weinstein or rubin as *the* freshman dorm, but brittany has the nicest rooms, and that's all that fucking matters for a party dorm. You can fit 60 people in a brittany room whereas you get 15 max in weinstein or rubin. If you live in the prison (weinstein) or rubin I will never, EVER visit you.

So basically

your choices are between britt, 3rd North and Hayden?

I would go with hayden. 3rd north (where i live now) has kitchens and shit, but it's really not very nice. Hayden does too, is closer to campus, and is a fucking block away from all the village bars.

3rd north has RAs that don't fuck with you, Bar None and Finnerty's across the street (if you don't know them yet, you will), and a relatively short walk to campus.

I don't think you can live in Lafayette or Water (the two "party" dorms) as a frosh. They have nice rooms, but we gotta take a bus to campus (I'm living in water next year. I'll invite you to a keg party.)

So I may be kinda drunk and forgot the point of this post. If you have a choice of where to live it's either hayden or Brittany. Hayden has better rooms and location, but Brittany in my experience is much more social. I met some fucking awesome people there.

But uh

yeah

I'm gonna go drink more now

Is bar none that coyote ugly type bar with like 700 bras on the wall, and all they play is fucking country music, right on the edge of the village? I think I stopped there when I was in NYC for work. Hated that place, espically since you can't smoke in the bars anymore :(

Wren said:
(I'm living in water next year. I'll invite you to a keg party.)

:heart:

shouldnt be anything different from a wend. night here on Dartmouth Campus :D

Wren said:
If you have a choice of where to live it's either hayden or Brittany.

Nice, I'll look into that. Thanks for the info :wave:

Gundamflare said:
oooh, ph33r you're transferring? thought you were going in as a frosh...

no no... I live in Hanover = Dartmouth's town.

Dartmouth is all around me, so I take full advantage of everything the campus has to offer (mainly girls and booze).

I graduated from RIT. For the most part, the people who say there is no social life are your computer nerds who do nothing but play video games all night every night. I had a great college experience there... the only thing that I would say is there are far less "normal college students" at RIT because it is a big tech school. By normal college student I mean the ones that hang out at the bars and goto parties every Thursday, Friday, Saturday... and ACTUALLY have a social life. I had a shitload of fun at that school and I met my wife there. I also some how managed to graduate with a 3.85 throughout my drunken stooper there. :D

Rooster, that's village idiot, went there the other night

hot bartender w/big tits dancing on the bar

nice place

Trendz said:
I graduated from RIT. For the most part, the people who say there is no social life are your computer nerds who do nothing but play video games all night every night. I had a great college experience there... the only thing that I would say is there are far less "normal college students" at RIT because it is a big tech school. By normal college student I mean the ones that hang out at the bars and goto parties every Thursday, Friday, Saturday... and ACTUALLY have a social life. I had a shitload of fun at that school and I met my wife there. I also some how managed to graduate with a 3.85 throughout my drunken stooper there. :D
stupor?

Back