Oh wow, this place is still up!

Die Hard

Contributor
Veteran XX
Turning 40 in a week, was reminiscing about my teenage years and the first thing I thought about was playing T1. How are you wonderful people? Anyone still running one of my PCs? :wave:

I'm still using my Die Hard. Had to replace the gfx and power supply, but 10 years running.

I'm still using my Die Hard. Had to replace the gfx and power supply, but 10 years running.

What's up Fool! Goddamn has it been that long? The PC I am using right now is 6 years old, just did a thorough cleaning and vacuumed out several dust bunnies. System still works fine but I am thinking about getting something new but rarely have time to play games :lol:

I think it's actually been longer. I don't remember the exact year, but it's been at least a decade. I don't game as much as I used to, so it's held up. Definitely starting to need a new one, but it's been a beast and definitely worth the price.

Are we sure this is really Die Hard and not just a cgi representation of him?
Ha Welcome back. Tribalwar will be the only free thinking free speech space left in the near future. You have a membership; hold on to it it is dear.

Have you spawned Triblings yet? Got a mortage?

Have you started planning your midlife crisis?

TW now has a template/form/workbook to assist in ensuring your midlife crisis is the best you can have. It includes a comprehensive risk assessment flow chart that you follow and all lines lead to "Fuck it I'm buying one anyway" and "Yes I'm going to bang the Babysitter."

The computer you built me in 2014 is still running to this day.

I think next year I might upgrade the video card but for now all I play is T2.

Back