oh shit, Russia is going to deny access to the ISS

Goshin

GriftKing
Veteran XX
We rely on them to send astronauts up cuz our politicians lack foresight and have no balls.

I'll post the article when I get to my computer but this is bad, though it may spur money going into NASA to speed things up

Last edited:
Given the US ability to ignore finance and just manufacture with out source of income - just offset. There should not be a problem creating craft. ....wait nm.. we don't have a space program. That could be a fuckin problem.

Russia gonna turn off gps ground stations, and fuck the iss. People want to extend it thru 2028 since it cost 100 billion to make. Now that could be dead. And deep space science research dies with it. So then we never leave earth and die at the next extinction event

they fuckit.. those astros signed their lives away.

life is cheap. who gives a fuck. Obama don't - so nor should I.

remember BENGAZI

If NASA and the Federal government would just take the reigns off SpaceX and give them an immediate assload of cash, this would not be any issue at all. They are goddamned close to having a man-capable vehicle ready for the ISS already. They can certainly beat the 2017 target date if they are allowed to.

That's the point, hopefully these makes Shitty Washington give NASA more money. 1% of gdp means we can do everything we want right now

so Space-X plans to reach the ISS with peeps by 2017 and Russia won't give us a ride after 2020

OH SHIT

Blame auto correct
Russia will decommission their side after 2020, meaning the station is useless

oh so they're going to decommission their side in 2020

wasn't the plan all along to decommission the whole thing in 2020?

where are your getting your news dude

you're like | | close to pignore

oh so they're going to decommission their side in 2020

wasn't the plan all along to decommission the whole thing in 2020?

where are your getting your news dude

you're like | | close to pignore

Sort of, politicians trying to push it 2028. We don't have the money to build a new science station unless they privatize.government is dumb though and wont help get it off the ground unless it's at a snail piece

Back