Oh I hate cops...

well i suspect the first time it was just checking up on you. the spotlight they probably shined on you just for shits and giggles because you probably came off as a smartass the first round. am i right?

I'm white and fairly clean-cut and I've still gotten shit from cops, plus the few times that I DID need/want them around, they never were. Thanks for nothing, pigs?

Seriously, we need to stop hiring so many of these people. Let 'em work for McDonalds or the Army where they belong. :fu:

If you want to be a smart ass, the answer to "why are you walking?" is "because I'm not driving."

Senty said:
So they spotlighted you, saw you were the same guy and moved on?
Yeah man, but they're like, cops. And they were all like, "You're suspicious," all up on me and shit. And I didnt do no mother fucking shit. Fucking cops, always looking for someone to pick on.

hey invar why did you decide to be a crime janitor?

is it the authority to carry a gun in NYC when no one else can?

I find it ironic that those who say things like "cant we all just get along" have problems with those who would protect us from those who dont want to get along with us.

i'm sure if we didn't have police, the rapists would give us huggles instead of penis. i'm sure if we didn't have the military, terrorists would strap babies to their chests, not dynamite.

well, ok lets say i dont really hate cops... but have we really come to live in a world where i cant walk a football fields distance without getting harassed? i could understand if i was maybe running or hurdling bushes or something to that effect... but all i was doing was walking

Tribalbob said:
i'm sure if we didn't have police, the rapists would give us huggles instead of penis. i'm sure if we didn't have the military, terrorists would strap babies to their chests, not dynamite.
LEOs very rarely actually stop crime (except speeding tickets - thank god for that ticket revenue). In addition, they are under no legal responsibility to protect you (or any other citizen) - their responsibility is to "the community."

i had the sadistic need to do a difficult and underpaid job in an overpopulated and underbudgeted city while being unappreciated and even despised by the people we're supposed to assist and protect.

for my next feat, i will stick a red hot poker in my eye.

Trendz said:
I carry around my side arm and my mutha fucking PISTOL GRIP PUMP!
can you reccomend some decent tacticool boots that don't cost an arm and a leg?

Violent said:
yeah i was only a smart ass because he unfairly judged me as "suspicious"... twice

Get over yourself ...
Cops do that shit all the time ...

It's not about being white, black, chinese, japanese or a god damned mexican.. it's about doing ones job ...

I like talking to cops... Sometimes they offer to give you a lift if you're polite/nice ...

Back