Oh God I'm fucked, GF trouble...

Triston

Contributor
Veteran X
So um, not to get into the details of the debacle, but my gf is out of town. I was over at her house, and got horny just thinking of her, so I decided since no one was home, that I'd just rub one off. You might say I'm perverse, but whatever.

In the middle of my pleasure, my gf's ex shows up outta no where. He get's all pissed off seeing my hugeness, like he's never taken a shower at the gym, and goes apeshit. He takes my pants as I run out of the room to avoid his stupid ass (and I'm quite embarrassed at this point).

Get outside, he's still flipping out. I went to move, and his fucking car was in the way, and he refused to move it. I threatened to throw a brick into his window, and he refused. In frustration I threw the brick in his general direction instead.

He goes even more beserk, and grabs a machete out of his car, and starts wielding it at me. I just ask him to move his car, and let me go on with my life, and I don't need to get cut today.

So, TW, help me...

This jerk off is gonna get in touch with my GF and tell her about my indeceny at her house, and I really love. What can I do?

mstrike said:
Didn't you see what happened to the other guy who attempted a thread like this?
Unfortunately, his stupid ass ruined the oppurtunity to parody by doing a shitty job at it.

at least this one had a story.

That and Triston made it so it's ok.

Finski can go shat himself some more.

Better than the other parody but that's not saying a lot considering the other guy didn't evne try. A parody is supposed to be funny, not just a simple rehash of the story from another perspective.

You realize this was attempted already, right?

parrotteaban.jpg

(Even if Triston can't be banned...)

Back