[ofn]Metalocalypse,all episodes

Somehow I never watched Fat Kid at the Detharmonic

Thanks for the link :sunny:

headbang.gif

best show possible by human hands
quotin dis
I get guitar hero in a few days :sunny: finally get to rock the fuck out to thunderhorse :D

Their album and DVD are coming out soon too, woop woop woop

The last episode is quite possibly the best ending to a tv series ever. When you see it, you'll shit bricks.

:lol: Adult swim has sucked lately with their new shows, but every now and then, they make gems like Metalocalypse.

:lol: Adult swim has sucked lately with their new shows, but every now and then, they make gems like Metalocalypse.

My sentiments exactly. For me it stems from shows like "Aqua Teen Hungerforce." Apparently what was interpreted as "funny" or "potentially popular" was random shit, timing that was different from traditional comedic norms, and violence.

Somehow they get that formula exactly right for the premise of a particular show and it absolutely rules. Other times it comes out like shit and we get that "Tim and Eric Awesome Show" bullshit. I thought "Tom Goes to the Mayor" was a piece of crap, boy was I surprised. Honestly I see how these shows are all stemmed from "Space Ghost Coast to Coast" and other similar early productions. I also see how the interpretation of this formula went wrong.

These particular views of humor are by no means the end all be all but I do think that if you like "Tim and Eric Awesome Show" or "Tom Goes to the Mayor," you are a fucking worthless asshole.

Back