[OFN] F9/11 Facts

Yeah Osama is a "complete outcast" from the bin Laden family and yet...

"Bin Laden as well as his mother, two brothers and a sister, who flew from Saudi Arabia, attended the wedding of one of his sons, Mohammad, in the Afghan city of Kandahar on Monday, the Arabic daily Al-Hayat said.… Another of bin Laden's sons married one of al-Masri's daughters in January. Al-Hayat said several members of the bin Laden family, who run a major construction company in Saudi Arabia, also traveled from the kingdom to attend the wedding. Agence France Presse, “Bin Laden Full of Praise for Attack on USS Cole at Son's Wedding”, Thursday, March 1, 2001.

I have to laugh every time I read about Moore complaining about FOX calling the election for Bush "early". I mean practically every news syndicate were calling it for Gore, fucking 6 hours before FOX called it for Bush. And not only that but both FOX and NBC (reversing their call) called it at the same time at 2:16 AM, then all the other networks followed suit within minutes.

I mean... WTF is he trying to prove? He's trying to insinuate that NBC and all the other's changed their call simply because FOX did. If FOX hadn't called it, then Bush wouldn't have won? That's fucking bullshit.

It wouldnt' have mattered if every network called it for Gore (which they were up until 2:16 am). There would have been a recount.

If anyone has the right to complain about an "early" call, it would be Bush's campaign.

Last edited:
Yay for onesided obviously biased facts. I really like the part where bush was given a chance to explain...but wait he wasnt...

I never quite understood it either. Is the argument that Bush's family ties got Fox to call the election for Bush, which subsequently influenced public opinion sufficiently to allow the Supreme Court to instate Bush without as much controversy?

Back