[OFN] Dreamcast is the fucking shit

powerstone and powerstone 2 were 2 of my favorite games of all time. if anyone can find an emulator of those 2 games, i would be forever in your debt.

I've still got my launch DC (9/9/1999) with a shit ton of games. Favorite games are Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and Fatal Fury Mark of the Wolves.

powerstone and powerstone 2 were 2 of my favorite games of all time. if anyone can find an emulator of those 2 games, i would be forever in your debt.

I like powerstone 1 way more than 2 but yeah I agree its an awesome game, powerstone is the only fighting game I have ever actually liked (i hate fighters)

also sonic adventure 1 is/was amazing and is by far the best 3d sonic available (secret rings suuuuucks)

I bought a dreamcast with 2 controllers 3 vmu's and about 9 games some years back for about $90 so I cant even imagine the cost now i bets its nice and cheap

Wow, I completely forgot about sonic adventure. Thats one of those games that I bought but never really played. Looks like I need to go find my dreamcast now...

I waited on launch day to buy my dreamcast, 9-9-99, I still have the fucking horribly ugly bright orange DREAMCAST shirt they were giving away for free at EB. I still contend that Soul Calibur on the DC is the best fighting game ever, and I can't count the number of hours I spent on virtua tennis.. great system.. Sega needs to make another again someday

I still want 2 of those agetec arcade sticks for dreamcast. Can't hardly get them anymore on ebay and they're usually rapeage on shipping.

Back in the day when I first got mine I knew nothing about burning games, Kwago sent me a bunch of DC games(SC, Tony Hawk, etc...). I remember just being amazed how little protection there was and glad I bought a DC instead of a PS2.

i lent my VMU to someone half a decade ago and the mother fucker erased all my shit so he could save a new shenmue game

so all the shit i unlocked in soulcalibur and sonic adventure is gone

on the plus side, the cute ryo punchig animation on the vmu screen rocks

Oh man, Jet Grind Radio...I need to go buy a Dream Cast, or at least find an emulator so I can play that game again. The sequel on XBox didn't live up to the awesomeness that that game was.

JGR, Tech Romancer, Powerstone 1 and 2, Soul Calibur, Sword of the Berserk: Gatt's Rage, and Code Veronica. All the amazing. Need to get this thing again now!

Sadly, the feature that keeps the DC awesome and available these days (the downloadable games) is part of what killed it. People didn't buy games, they downloaded them. The system was absolutely amazing

I'm looking for a man named Lan Di...

Do you know anybody who can speak the language of Chinese?

Can you tell me anything about the four woo du?

Do you know where Fuku-San is today?

I'm looking for a man named Lan Di...

Do you know anybody who can speak the language of Chinese?

Can you tell me anything about the four woo du?

Do you know where Fuku-San is today?

I preferred Shenmue 2 just as it had a pass time option. Not that I usually had problems passing time in Shenmue, but sometimes I didn't want to play in the arcade all day and what not.

The Quick-Time battles in both games are awesome.

I honestly have no idea what happened to my Dreamcast. I think it broke and I threw it out. Kind of weird cause I fucking loved that console, and I don't even remember its fate.

Back