Officially retiring from TW thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchdubai

Poop
Veteran XV
So, was threatened with nexting. There's enough personal stuff about me out there that if someone wanted to cause me problems in my personal / professional life, it wouldn't be that difficult,

It's been fun but it seems a few people don't want me around and are prepared to resort to doing stupid shit to get me to quit. Oh well, you win. Not sure what you won but I guess you'll figure it out.

In before Pagy and all with their "you quit 4 times already". Whatever fuckwits, i'm actually done now. I hope you feel like you achieved something and it makes your sorry lives a tiny bit better.

To the very few really cool people I met here (Vanster, Al Muktar, that's about it), was awesome to know you people. Goodnight.

bye i hope you find peace within your lifetime also I hope you move to America so you're free to speak your mind and be heard, and write a book about pooptrucking dubai for ppl.

Please inform me when your publication launches and if any discounts are available I'd like to be forwarded them if you perchance find the time in your busy life to do so.

This is the online equivalent of leaving the jaguar at Dubai airport and getting the fuck out of town before the ass raping starts.

why do we get these cuck quiting/retire tw threads

forum shit posting is not a career, u can't retire

just go silently into the night

Mitch will post again in this very thread. Proving once and for all that he has no self control and can't walk away.

You know, just like the last three times he made this thread.

id like to doxxx the ppl that fucked me over as a kid back so i can sympathize with mitch wanting to be rich no matter the cost

also most of tw isnt as humanitarian as they claim at all

or honourable or even manly (lol cowards)

death be not proud is a good poem and tribes demo

revenge isnt a dish best-served cold sometimes u just want to fuck ppl over right to their face

or just make peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back